MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
rylpham

LOST MY CHARACTER

ID :  chutesss
Character : BaodaSuboy

Sever : Dune
Time : Time: 11.04.2022 02:58
1 - i was not online at that time ( offlevel ), someone logged in my account and sold my character to his alt account then remove/hide all my items(expensive one )
2 - i dont tranfer my character to another account so that will be ridiculous if i sold my char ( 4th Wing , FO MUX Items Max Quest .v.v.) for 10 bon
3 - atm i don't selling my character or give someone as a gift , im still playing around with my crew
so please : check the IP that logged in / Sold / Bought my Character around - + 10minutes 
the end this is a theft so i hope that the supporter and admin could help me with this please

Speficy all lost items : 4th wing of gunner+13  ( x2 dmg 5% /luck) , MuX Fo Gun +13, normal mux fo Gun+9 , Aschow items +15 set with no boot , ring of magic 4options ( DD/HP/ Ref / DSR ) , ring of magic 3 options ( HP / Ref / DD) ring zen .v.v , pentagram lybra 2 slot ( 1 rank3 and 2 rank 3 added ) unlocked slot 5 with punishment radiance rank 3 , black fennir ,earring / jewel go character(x250 hamory, enchaned stone..)  and my character too : BaodaSuboy( Gunner )

Nhắn @Ivan Nebraska

Banned alt account with your character and ChuaTeBC character (logged from the same PC and have some of your items)

Information about items and character return will be via Ivan Nebraska.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

i still can see him in web ranking , prison yard dont have his name on it 😄 should it go to bann all Account from that IP 😆

12 hours ago, Zippo69 said:

i still can see him in web ranking , prison yard dont have his name on it 😄 should it go to bann all Account from that IP 😆

He is in the prison now. 😄