MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
cefs21

Problem Jewel of Chaos

there are few players on the x10 Dune server. for this reason there is no jewel of chaos on the server. lot is set wrong, too few jewel of chaos fall. You really can't find it and you have nowhere to buy it. no one sells. if you don't solve the problems, more people will leave and it's a shame. the server is interesting.

19 минут назад, cefs21 сказал:

there are few players on the x10 Dune server. for this reason there is no jewel of chaos on the server. lot is set wrong, too few jewel of chaos fall. You really can't find it and you have nowhere to buy it. no one sells. if you don't solve the problems, more people will leave and it's a shame. the server is interesting.

why i dont have problem with this jewels? dont cry. if you want them - use lottery. 1 week ago i trade 200c to 200b

4 минуты назад, cefs21 сказал:

a week ago I also had over 100 chaos! the problem is recent, are you still selling 200 chaos for 200 bless? !!!

Nope.

On 2/23/2022 at 8:11 AM, cefs21 said:

There is a lot of ways to farm jewel of chaos, and other jewels. Try to run through lorencia, noria and devias and kill all gold rabbits. 

All jewels have value on our server, and this is good. 

On 2/23/2022 at 9:58 AM, cefs21 said:

no problem. anyway in devil square I haven't received any more ruud and it's not worth doing anymore.

You need to be regular level 400, to receive a RUUD awards from events.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280