MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpineL

[Forum Event] Puzzle

4 hours ago, cragann said:

Hi

I tried solving the puzzle for couple of times, not reaching time under 20 minutes.

Until, I used publicly accesible script which makes the puzzle easy. I made it to 2nd place in leaderboard straight away.

I could win the event, just a matter of few more attempts.

But I wont do it. I resign from the participation.

I think that any time under 15 minutes is actually impossible. Most of the users under that time probably used the script.

Sorry for ruining the fun, hackers.

Best regards,

Koszmar

dontdoit.jpg

Now I know how someone made it just in just few minutes. 

7 hours ago, PivnoiFey said:

"I cannot run 100 meters in 10 seconds, everyone who runs faster than me is most likely using doping"

This is what your message looks like

It does not matter how it looks like to you. I could not post it, and I would look like a very good puzzle solver!

Try using the script for yourself if you doubt that times like 7,8,9 minutes can be achieved only by hacking.

You still need to move all the puzzles manually, which, while done fast, still takes minimum 7 minutes, and, you know the correct order of each puzzle straight away!

I bet the top leaderboard hacked. The only reliable proof would be a video showing them solving a puzzle from start to the end. Post it and proof me wrong, please.

It is up to OpineL/Admin to decide what to do with the players and the event itself, all the result are unfortunately unreliable.

3 часа назад, cragann сказал:

Try using the script for yourself if you doubt that times like 7,8,9 minutes can be achieved only by hacking.

Is this sort of trolling? Coz it can be done in less than 7 minutes without hacking

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

so...this script its allowed? with that script i solved in 25 sec:))) hack!!!! Tell me how can i post that image with jigdi result, without this script.

You still need to move all the puzzles manually, which, while done fast, still takes minimum 7 minutes, and, you know the correct order of each puzzle straight away!

Sad, that even with hacking u need 7 min to complete puzzle...

5 hours ago, cragann said:

I bet the top leaderboard hacked. The only reliable proof would be a video showing them solving a puzzle from start to the end. Post it and proof me wrong, please.

• Like 2

As I made some researches, there are some hacks to make puzzle faster, but we also can see @_EVER_ 's Video that proofs , players can solve the puzzle in 7-8 min. 

After this Forum Event, I will request to record a Video of making it, so it will prevent in future usage of hacking softs or some additional extensions that are helping to solve puzzle.

Thank you @cragann to inform us about possible hacking of puzzle solving.

Event will be closed due misunderstanding and you can participate with new rules in new Puzzle Forum event here: [Forum Event] Puzzle

Topic Closed.