MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
karson3270

Golden Dragon Invasion...

Hi All,

I have been playing the server for a couple of days now and have a MG with 13 resets.

My question is: everytime there is a Dragon invasion, I always see the same names taking the Dragons, Golden Dark Knights, Golden Vepars, Golden Lizard Kings, Golden Wheels etc. and it happens almost instantly after the dragon invasion.

Every time the dragon invasion happens, I go to the map that the invasion begins, and I find nothing but Golden Budge Dragons. Am I looking in the wrong places?

Any help is much appreciated!!

2 hours ago, karson3270 said:

Hi All,

I have been playing the server for a couple of days now and have a MG with 13 resets.

My question is: everytime there is a Dragon invasion, I always see the same names taking the Dragons, Golden Dark Knights, Golden Vepars, Golden Lizard Kings, Golden Wheels etc. and it happens almost instantly after the dragon invasion.

Every time the dragon invasion happens, I go to the map that the invasion begins, and I find nothing but Golden Budge Dragons. Am I looking in the wrong places?

Any help is much appreciated!!

Invasion happens in the map where the announcement is telling you. You need to find them and be faster than others, but with 13 res I don't think that you will be able to take dragons faster than others with high res.

1 hour ago, OpineL said:

Invasion happens in the map where the announcement is telling you. You need to find them and be faster than others, but with 13 res I don't think that you will be able to take dragons faster than others with high res.

Yeah I understand that I need to find them. My question is, the same names seem to always take the dragons down almost instantly when the dragons invade. How do they know where to look for them? For example, Devias is a big map, how do they know where they are all the time to find them and kill them immediately? Similar to Dungeon or Atlans, how do they know where the Golden Dark Knight or Golden Lizard Kings are immediately?

19 minutes ago, karson3270 said:

Yeah I understand that I need to find them. My question is, the same names seem to always take the dragons down almost instantly when the dragons invade. How do they know where to look for them? For example, Devias is a big map, how do they know where they are all the time to find them and kill them immediately? Similar to Dungeon or Atlans, how do they know where the Golden Dark Knight or Golden Lizard Kings are immediately?

Yes they know rough locations where they gonna spawn so they wait there before or if they fail with town they move as fast as they can.

1 hour ago, gortomas said:

Yes they know rough locations where they gonna spawn so they wait there before or if they fail with town they move as fast as they can.

Do you know roughly where these spawns are?

Anybody else have any ideas? It happened again just now. Nothing but a Budge Dragon in Noria. Checked Atlans for a Golden Lizard King, nothing.

Kinda getting boring now seeing all the same names get the BOKs...

19 minutes ago, karson3270 said:

Anybody else have any ideas? It happened again just now. Nothing but a Budge Dragon in Noria. Checked Atlans for a Golden Lizard King, nothing.

Kinda getting boring now seeing all the same names get the BOKs...

33bdad8474fe6c04278e0062a50392ab.png

Goldens must respawn in random places mostly, but i will check it on next week. Now as i know, golden mostly appears here (for Devias)
The main thing - xx:11:30 - you already must stay somewhere far away from safezone. :classic_cool:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280