MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragann

% not +x in Harmony options

Hi.

In newly added update, harmony system has been changed. 

Most noticable change, is removal of DDI, among other important options, which was a crucial part of pvp system and the economy.

Most newly added options increase stats by +x, its fine as long as we we are talking about Global Mu, where option like Defense Increase+200 or Vitality stat increase+250 make a difference.

But, in high stat server, like MUX, such an options cant give you a noticable adventage over other players not having it. Because of this, it makes not worth to invest in harmony options.

So, my suggestions is to make all options be expressed in %.

This should make harmony system intresting and worth the effort.

Lets not stop on consideration only.

Best regards,

Koszmar

• Love 1

Hello

First of all, Webzen removed old harmony system from the game. We can't do anything with that. 
Second, because now defense more important, and set bonus and achievement buff have +% defense, this +200 defense will be seriously increased. 
I've tested all these new harmony options, and they give improvements.

In compensation, all items +13 or higher receive automatically +4%dd.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

We can't do anything with that.

I believe bringing new systems to the game require game code changes, and you brought many new systems to life, so I believe you have the power to do it.

What I see is upcoming domination of mastery sets, which will also result in high devaluation of lower tier sets. Excellent items below the highest tier will be used only because of zen option, or visual aspect.

That makes golden monster invasions useful only for gathering crafting material.

This causes a number of consequences that are hard to summarize here.

My proposition is to make a poll in a week or so, how does players feel about the changes, results will determine if our community stays part 2 or is getting back to part 1, which i truly believe, many people liked.

Best regards,

Koszmar

10 minutes ago, cragann said:

I believe bringing new systems to the game require game code changes, and you brought many new systems to life, so I believe you have the power to do it.

What I see is upcoming domination of mastery sets, which will also result in high devaluation of lower tier sets. Excellent items below the highest tier will be used only because of zen option, or visual aspect.

That makes golden monster invasions useful only for gathering crafting material.

This causes a number of consequences that are hard to summarize here.

My proposition is to make a poll in a week or so, how does players feel about the changes, results will determine if our community stays part 2 or is getting back to part 1, which i truly believe, many people liked.

Best regards,

Koszmar

It depends only on the developer team, in this case, IGCN. Webzen remove this system, and i don't have any idea, is this possible to return it back or not. It's not so simple.
For example, visual problems in Embeland, which they can't fix this whole time.

I don't see any reason, why you think so. Excellent items and mastery items can have an extra +7%DD from the harmony option on +13 level. But now both can have +4%DD. 
Why this 3%DD will change everything? 
Mastery sets receive more damage. Excellent sets receive more defense. 
In mastery set, you will die faster. In excellent set will be harder to kill others. 
In mastery set,  will be harder to kill players in excellent set. In excellent set, you will survive longer against mastery set. 
It's a balance between two systems. 

Personally, the first day i don't like the new harmony system. But after testing, I've found the new system very interesting. Before you just drop jewel of items and wait till DD will appear. But now you will try to find the gold middle between all-new options. 

We can't back to part 1 anyway. The achievement system works only on part 2

Thats the end of discussion. Thank you for quick replies.

Hope we all like it.

One more thing, will exising options be replaced with equivalent ones?

Like, will my DDI be turned into something else, or i need to use harmones on my items again?

9 minutes ago, cragann said:

One more thing, will exising options be replaced with equivalent ones?

Like, will my DDI be turned into something else, or i need to use harmones on my items again?

As i wrote above, all players who have items +13 and higher received +4%DD on items. It's like a compensation. 
Why only 4%? Not 7%?

Because of defense. Example. You have 3lvl wings +13 and 68% DD. Opponent hits you by 10k damage. 10000 - 6500 (65% from wings) = 3500. 3500 - 2380 (68 from dd%) = 1120. 
So in total almost 90% of damage are going only because of this. And what the point to find better tier set, for having better defense? 

So yes. All old option is not active, and to receive new one, you will need to visit Jeridon in Aida with harmony jewels.