4. Nickname of offender: KekDL
5. Proof :

Screen(04_27-13_02)-0001.jpg

1. How DIVA is offended in this chat? 

2. This is not a full chat history

3. Proof - jHgosE.jpg

Anyone can report who break the rule. 🙂

Did you understand what you write? 

And I have one question specially for you - our local sheriff, why you posted only my reaction to AlexDL post? Why you didn’t created a topic with both characters? If you look at my screenshot you will see that i sweared on him only when he called me a b*tch, i guess its normal to get an overreaction to yourself when you allow to offend another person in global chat, isn’t it? So if you wanna make a friendly and polite chat and remove all swearing people like me you must create topics to the both players. Now it’s looks like you just wanna help you friend to get me banned even you know that i only answered to the offend on myself. Kinda controversy in your action. Don’t you think so?

4.3. It is forbidden to mention relatives and family in verbal altercations, in any context, and interpretation.

You can call him bitch too. You choose the wrong words. Word "bitch" is nothing serious. Max 4.2 chat. And I remember you bully other new player so 🙂 .

So, if bitch isn’t nothing serious, then, I think that you are a bitch too 🙂

Such an interesting person you are, I don’t see that DIVA’s parents are mention on this screenshot, why you so obsessed with other person parents, why you as a person that didn’t had a role in conversation care about this situation at all? I don’t see any topics from AlexDL about parent mention or from me about AlexDL calls me a bitch and retard. But you, person that not involved in conflict care, kinda strange. We talk with AlexDL in private message and there was no conflict anymore. So don’t put your big nose in other person business, it’s not about you, find yourself a hobby and take some english lessons.  

Well if you are good in English then you must understand the rule clearly. I'm not report only you, I will report anyone who break the rule if I see.

So, i guess it’s not allowed to call another person a retard and a bitch, go ahead report hold your word sheriff

4.3 ban

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280