MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
lalo1621

I have a problem with the main

hello everyone, I have a problem with the main and the launcher, when I give it play the main does not load me ... I don't know what the problem is

prueba 1.png

prueba 2.png

I'm going to un-install it and reinstall it again, 
and if the problem comes back I don't know what happens now

Try to trun off ur anti while u download it and instal. Then try to launch from admin. Try too download patcher https://muxlegend.com/launcher2/update/patcher.zip
Patcher guide
What are you doing?
1. Download the patch from here: https://muxlegend.com/launcher2/update/patcher.zip
2. extract the .zip
3. copy the extracted files and paste them into your game directory (C:\Games\MUX Legend by default), choose to replace the old files
4. open the main.exe, not the Launcher!
@aegon

644105d04752.gif

not even doing the steps you gave me works ... the server works for resolution 1152 x 854

As others can see, I will do it normally, my PC is not in failure, 
i only have problems with your server

definitiva.png

as an explain, why u can have problems, maybe ur windows? 🤣 dude its 20k20... everyone have win10 and almost everything is maked for that. 
Right click on main.exe and launcher, do same thing on both.
Properities> Compatibility >Run this program in compabilitymode for : chose ur win and safe

644105d04752.gif

what you want to tell me is: it only works in windows 10 operating system, neither windows 7,8 nor Xp works ... Thanks for the explanation