MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
4fun8

Change cs event into Saturday

Like title, can your consider changing cs event day from Sun to Sat for more Asian players can take part in please Artus? 
I strongly believe many players agree with my opinion xD

39 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Sunday is a classic. 
I don't know how it is in Vietnam or other south-east Asia region, but for European countries mostly, Friday evening and the whole Saturday - a time when everyone goes outside to see friends, spend time with family outside, go somewhere outside of the town. And Sunday is a relax-home day when you have free time to relax and make some home routine. 

Castle Siege time isn't so late on Sunday, also I've never seen issues with the attendance from your time zone. 

i with him and some guys from Australia in us time is 1.30Am to 2.30am on Monday not Sunday or saturday 

7 hours ago, kenttran said:

i with him and some guys from Australia in us time is 1.30Am to 2.30am on Monday not Sunday or saturday 

Probably the only thing I would agree with Kent. Australia here too, and 1:30am is pretty shit time for CS ^^ even 2 hours earlier would be better, if not possible to move to the Saturday.

Yes guys i understand that for u is not easy due to big time zone diff on Australia
but this time and day is considered to fit for most of the countries
If event move to Saturday then none from Europe will be able to join CS and Europe player are alot so i dont think is good idea for server
ofc 10-20 players will be hard to attend but better than having 200+- that cant attend

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

8 hours ago, Skedi said:

Yes guys i understand that for u is not easy due to big time zone diff on Australia
but this time and day is considered to fit for most of the countries
If event move to Saturday then none from Europe will be able to join CS and Europe player are alot so i dont think is good idea for server
ofc 10-20 players will be hard to attend but better than having 200+- that cant attend

we ask bit earrly if not change day, it not to hard to do this mate, Early 1 hour maybe good for all

31 minutes ago, kenttran said:

we ask bit earrly if not change day, it not to hard to do this mate, Early 1 hour maybe good for all

u said about saturday mate..
thats why i said if CS move saturday then CS will be empty

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

We can always change a CS start time. Like on the Dragon server HEROES GM asked to move CS time from 18:30 to 17:30 at least. I've asked Eternity GM about it, and they said, that even 16:30 will be okay.
To change CS time, all guild masters should agree with a new castle siege time.

If you wanna change CS time on Prime, someone can create a topic and write something like
1. Im the guild master of *guildname*
2. My suggestion is to move CS time to xx:xx

If you find time which will be okay for every side - i will change it.

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280