MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shade

Offlevel not Looting Zen

So seeing as we have not heard update from admin regarding this, I am assuming that this is a bug after update? Offlevel does not loot zen.

Arturs mention in previous thread that next step is to disable looting of zen. I think something such as this we the players should be given a vote. Now of course we have Red Icarus map entrance at 4FPS because of course, nobody going offlevel to loot zen, so we have 50+ characters dead in safe zone. I remember last time we had this issue, Arturs enabled DC if offlevel char was pked. So now do we need to enable DC for non-offlevel char if they are pked?

Why will admin not let users loot zen on offlevel? No good reason has been provided. Apart from some VN suggesting it will help with 4.25 rule - maybe it will help a little, but why should the rest of us that don't abuse and break rules be punished because of some others? Also, it isn't going to help 100%, because these people do massive bot farm for other reasons, not just zen (eg. bon farm, guild quest farm etc etc).

I think it is not fair to disable it completely. If something must be done, then change offlevel time to 6hours or limit amount of chars you can have offlevel. To disable completely with no word or warning is unfair. Not all of us have 20x computers that can run 3 windows each.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, kenttran said:

@Arturs you do so good job just make it Oflevl no colec zen so people can not open 15-20 accout and prevent bot fram, VN people all Happy with this 

We not stupid, now it harder to find your bots ^^ VN people are the ones botting, you just need to look at past prison topics. So us non VN now need to suffer?

37 minutes ago, Shade said:

We not stupid, now it harder to find your bots ^^ VN people are the ones botting, you just need to look at past prison topics. So us non VN now need to suffer?

No colec zen when you off :)) need afk 

i also believe that offlvl should be just for lvling/farming points in arena or ashy also but about looting any kind of item including zen i think thats big NO

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

11 minutes ago, Skedi said:

i also believe that offlvl should be just for lvling/farming points in arena or ashy also but about looting any kind of item including zen i think thats big NO

Easy to say from a server where there was no value to farm zen I guess

13 minutes ago, Skedi said:

Oh Woaa after 2 years of waiting I finally see the truth from you 🤪🤪

1 hour ago, Shade said:

Easy to say from a server where there was no value to farm zen I guess

easy to say from a server without bot farmers yes :D

after this merge .. zen picking not working.
Made ticket but got reply that During these issues, off-level system won't pick up zen or items.

So now, if picking zen in offlevel not gonna work, but before there were PPL using botfamers to collect zen and play @ MOSS, what is the balance now ?

If the decision is to stop picking zen in offlevel, then my suggestion is to calibrate all accounts now and reset the ZEN from all to max 2 millions to be fair for all.

So who wants to always play @ MOSS, should really work for the ZEN.

1 hour ago, braduc said:

after this merge .. zen picking not working.
Made ticket but got reply that During these issues, off-level system won't pick up zen or items.

So now, if picking zen in offlevel not gonna work, but before there were PPL using botfamers to collect zen and play @ MOSS, what is the balance now ?

If the decision is to stop picking zen in offlevel, then my suggestion is to calibrate all accounts now and reset the ZEN from all to max 2 millions to be fair for all.

So who wants to always play @ MOSS, should really work for the ZEN.

by ur logic 
then arturs should remove all items that got upgraded by toca that was received in zen lottery since Sega and Dragon didnt had Toca in lottery zen but only by chaos soul lottery.
dont think so :)

2 hours ago, Skedi said:

easy to say from a server without bot farmers yes :D

There has always been a rule in place for massive bot farm. Now everyone kicking a stink because people are reporting it.

I can see why admin want it removed, because it might make his job easier. But people will abuse for "enrichment" in other ways. I don't see the issue with the playerbase reporting the bots and admin banning them. No need to prevent the 80% of players who don't exceed max connections from looting zen in offlevel.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Shade said:

There has always been a rule in place for massive bot farm. Now everyone kicking a stink because people are reporting it.

I can see why admin want it removed, because it might make his job easier. But people will abuse for "enrichment" in other ways. I don't see the issue with the playerbase reporting the bots and admin banning them. No need to prevent the 80% of players who don't exceed max connections from looting zen in offlevel.

The problem is that  player instead of focusing on the game of upgrading items to fight instead I just see them focusing quite a lot on the rules and trying to report as much as possible so that Admin can ban their opponents. Do you think this is interesting?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kenttran said:

The problem is that opponents instead of focusing on the game of upgrading items to fight instead I just see them focusing quite a lot on the rules and trying to report as much as possible so that Admin can ban their opponents. Do you think this is interesting?

Well they should just not break the rules? What's so hard to understand. Not that interesting when players get tired of playing with cheaters :)

Anyway pls stop commenting no need for this thread to be closed due to spam.

2 hours ago, Shade said:

offlvl was always suppost to be offline level and not offline farming 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skedi said:

offlvl was always suppost to be offline level and not offline farming 

And for Prime it’s been for farming for years now. If this is a final decision by administrators, they could at least post on news about it with reasoning. Not just disable and say nothing, meanwhile we think it’s bugged. Anyway if that is the decision so be it, but like I said some notice/news about it would be nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shade said:

And for Prime it’s been for farming for years now. If this is a final decision by administrators, they could at least post on news about it with reasoning. Not just disable and say nothing, meanwhile we think it’s bugged. Anyway if that is the decision so be it, but like I said some notice/news about it would be nice.

they will inform u dont worry they didnt took any decision yet..
they know about that issue that happend and then they came with the idea to disable the loot in general from offlvl but still nothing is 100% but
is weekend and need to wait
just be patiend

• Like 1

Off-Level. This helps you to level while your PC is turned off. 
This step will decrease the amount of zen on the server + off-level always had issues with picking up them. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

we have a delinquent here, but because he donated a lot he was unban, next time he will play 18 accounts and explain that his dog also plays games

Screenshot_2024-04-29-20-10-00-160_com.android.chrome.jpg

23 hours ago, Arturs said:

Off-Level. This helps you to level while your PC is turned off. 
This step will decrease the amount of zen on the server + off-level always had issues with picking up them. 

Can I give you feedback @Arturs ? Next time you disable such a big part of the game, PLEASE put news announcement, so we all know WTF is going on >.> xD