MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
maruko

appeal

Other "maruko" accounts are managed by other people. I only manage and use from "maruko90 to maruko99" the above accounts do not receive items from bot accounts. before rule 4.25 was amended, but after rule 4.25 was amended, my account does not trade zen with any other account.I hope you understand and unblock the account "maruko93" in which I use as a repository. That's all the assets I have. If determined to be a bot, it must be regular. Meanwhile, my account only logs in a few times a year

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, maruko said:

Other "maruko" accounts are managed by other people. I only manage and use from "maruko90 to maruko99" the above accounts do not receive items from bot accounts. before rule 4.25 was amended, but after rule 4.25 was amended, my account does not trade zen with any other account.I hope you understand and unblock the account "maruko93" in which I use as a repository. That's all the assets I have. If determined to be a bot, it must be regular. Meanwhile, my account only logs in a few times a year

now im curious who are u :trf:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maruko said:

You guys always have the same story - it's not me, it's my friend/other player. Yes, maybe it's true. But the ban receives accounts, not persons. 
When there is a small bot farm, i can explore it. But when i see a bot factory - everything went to block. I've checked transactions, and these accounts are used in daily trades.

So for 3rd or 4th time - denied. 

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280