MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ozmens

Dragon/TaliSs/3.1

1. my nickname: Ghostblade
2. game server: Dragon x500
3. which rule clause was violated: 3.1
I
t is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.

4. nickname of offender: TaliSs https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=TaliSs&serv=server3

Please check this character. It is suspected that he is using one of the server bugs. After update bug or CS buff still active. Or some cheats, not sure.

Time: 04.02.2024 18:02 Server time

10 hours ago, giaodragon said:

I couldn't get the point, what is the purpose of this video. But something weird I noticed, is there a cool down for Health Pot drinking? why u drink them so slow? 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

10 hours ago, ozmens said:

1. my nickname: Ghostblade
2. game server: Dragon x500
3. which rule clause was violated: 3.1
I
t is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.

4. nickname of offender: TaliSs https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=TaliSs&serv=server3

Please check this character. It is suspected that he is using one of the server bugs. After update bug or CS buff still active. Or some cheats, not sure.

Time: 04.02.2024 18:02 Server time

TBH I'm not sure keeping CS buff is a violation or not, but by rules maybe. @Arturs check and decide urself

2 hours ago, Devil said:

TBH I'm not sure keeping CS buff is a violation or not, but by rules maybe. @Arturs check and decide urself

There was a CS buff. Technically not making a switch is not a bug, on the other side, this can be a bug. 
Anyway, we had this problem for a long time. We will make an automatic disconnect function for characters, who have extra buff after castle siege, so this won't be a problem anymore.  

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

then the case REJECTED