MUX Legend Community
emilitorr

Craftin black fenrir

1.Red fenrir. Prime x5000

2.Crafted

3.10-03-2024 Around 01:20 - 01:35 SERVER TIME

4.Tried crafting black fenrir for second try and it failed repeateadly because I was using a weapon +0+0. I though it was a glicht then I logout and try with another caracter but the tooltip from chaos machine always show 79% chance. I believe I try to crafted like 4 times until I realised it had to be +4 (with life), so I tried with +0+4 and it failed. Second fenrir that burns this way didn't realised it had to be +4+4 the item to upgrade the fenrir. The first time I attemp it I did it with 89% but of course I also use a +0+4 weapon and it burned. I believe the tooltip should at least be fixed.

5. Horn of fenrir (red).

[Fenrir Mix][Level 04] [emilitorr][Zireael] CBMix Fail 79

Chaos machine won't give you to mix without proper items. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I will share some pictures with you to see if you understand what I'm trying to show you. The machine allows me to craft the black fenrir with 79% chance with a +0+0 weapon and the result is a failure (you can do this infinitely). What I was saying in the previous post is that i threw a life in the weapon I use at the last fenrir try that you show me it failed-([Fenrir Mix][Level 04] [emilitorr][Zireael] CBMix Fail 79)- and it burned that time. I feel I got cheated becaused its the second time that I lost a red fenrir trying to upgrade it to black. I didn't made a post in the first try because I thought that was how it worked. Sorry to bother you if I'm wrong here.

Screen(03_12-19_48)-0002.jpg

Screen(03_12-19_49)-0003.jpg

Screen(03_12-19_49)-0004.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/11/2024 at 9:37 PM, Arturs said:

[Fenrir Mix][Level 04] [emilitorr][Zireael] CBMix Fail 79

Chaos machine won't give you to mix without proper items. 

actually this is an issue we noticed. you can proceed to crafting but nothing will be lost, and like some items even with +4+4opt it still doesnt accept . so its quite confusing for those who are making it first time.