MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
amadeys

Sega / SatThuMu1/ 4.25 v 2.0

1. my nickname: Amadeys
2. game server: Sega
3. which rule clause was violated: 4.25
4. nickname of offender: SatThuMu1

Intense abusing of server event reward system by multiple accounts (known and unknown). Continious breaching of the rule 4.25 with limit for 6 accounts. Absence of understanding of good Admins attitude for first time.

Please clarify. 

https://files.fm/u/mervxcn9xs

P.S Recommended host for photos. I have limit in forum's quota and cant manage/delete files there.

• Haha 1

666.gif

The server doesn't have many players anymore, it seems like there are only 140 active, you repot me with the reason that you think this account is me, that account is me and you asked the admin to check and ban me, it seems like there's only me on the server is your enemy and you are trying your best to get the admin to ban me let me quit the game, I know you hate me but this is just a game you don't have to be like that and good luck mate ( Scoopy is Scoopy his name is Jacob and @Devil know it we are have been long time here 2019)

REJECTED!

All ok with him. I know that guy

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

9 hours ago, amadeys said:

P.S Recommended host for photos. I have limit in forum's quota and cant manage/delete files there.

about this part, move ur mouse on your profile at the top right corner of the forum, click on My attachments from the dropdown menu and manage ur storage from there

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png