MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gh0st

New Map

Q: Where is the new map?
A: Why is it needed? Each map should have a sense and goal. If you have an idea for new cards, please create it in the "suggestions" section

Okay at this point i would like to make a suggestion:

1. It would be nice to get some variety in the endgame maps so that you don't always have to see the same thing.

2. It is very difficult (requires a lot of toca) to safely get your mastery set to a higher level > +9 to +11 without risk and then convert it to the next set tier

and you need do this 6 times at this moment to reach the Brilliant set (the first set tier doesn't count because you only need +9 to reach Dark Angel).

Making wings safely has also become much more difficult and it now takes w3 +13 to make w4, so all of this requires a lot of toca too.

That's why my suggestion is a map e.g. Altans Abyss similar to Red Smoke Icarus but instead of Guardian Pet itmes drop there at the same rate toca and etoca.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

On 3/29/2024 at 3:18 PM, Gh0st said:

Okay at this point i would like to make a suggestion:

1. It would be nice to get some variety in the endgame maps so that you don't always have to see the same thing.

2. It is very difficult (requires a lot of toca) to safely get your mastery set to a higher level > +9 to +11 without risk and then convert it to the next set tier

and you need do this 6 times at this moment to reach the Brilliant set (the first set tier doesn't count because you only need +9 to reach Dark Angel).

Making wings safely has also become much more difficult and it now takes w3 +13 to make w4, so all of this requires a lot of toca too.

That's why my suggestion is a map e.g. Altans Abyss similar to Red Smoke Icarus but instead of Guardian Pet itmes drop there at the same rate toca and etoca.

In April update will be added a new map. The purpose of this map will be - Spider artifact farming. 
Drop toca's just from spots, even with super low % - not our way. BUT i understand the new reality, something will be reworked about it.

• Like 4

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

elite stone are hard enough to farm. atleast with the new maps with elites= more chance of getting one. otherwise with current drop rate it would take months to get from horse >lion

• Like 4

On 4/1/2024 at 1:05 PM, zpepiroth said:

elite stone are hard enough to farm. atleast with the new maps with elites= more chance of getting one. otherwise with current drop rate it would take months to get from horse >lion

true true true 100%