MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
amadeys

SL / RUSH - v 2.0

Hello. 

Possibly only damage increase, but, it won't be actual anyway. Slayer is a long-range character because of his mechanics. Dragon wings, dragon set, and combo won't make 2nd dark knight, as webzen probably thought. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

Hello. 

Possibly only damage increase, but, it won't be actual anyway. Slayer is a long-range character because of his mechanics. Dragon wings, dragon set, and combo won't make 2nd dark knight, as webzen probably thought. 

maybe increase the damage of bat flock just a little bit or return the old attackspeed of SL.. SL have 7% Advantage against SM but still no chance to have a fight.. :pepehands:

• Like 1

975143161bats-flying-blood-red-moon-dark-scary-animated-gif.gif

This is come back to neverending adjusting / fixing / balancing these two (bat + pierce) broken one.

The idea of rework of Rush - to give possibility to make really heavy-heavy-heavy dmg, even with increased cd, chance of apply this hit, and coming into close combat. This shall level up the lack of sl dmg in range combat  with others.

Actually it will be nice to jump and sit on sm face with his teleport ))

666.gif

18 hours ago, AEHPROM said:

maybe increase the damage of bat flock just a little bit or return the old attackspeed of SL.. SL have 7% Advantage against SM but still no chance to have a fight.. :pepehands:

After S19 bat flock formula has been hardcoded for energy stat only. Why? I dont know. I've already put a suggestion topic to the IGCN devs to return back ability to use other stats to calculate the bat flock damage. So need to wait.

17 hours ago, amadeys said:

The idea of rework of Rush - to give possibility to make really heavy-heavy-heavy dmg, even with increased cd, chance of apply this hit, and coming into close combat. This shall level up the lack of sl dmg in range combat  with others.

I don't see a reason for SL to go into the "Close combat". Heavy damage - is it 50k per hit? Is this something to change? Or you will make a combo?

Только что, Arturs сказал:

After S19 bat flock formula has been hardcoded for energy stat only. Why? I dont know. I've already put a suggestion topic to the IGCN devs to return back ability to use other stats to calculate the bat flock damage. So need to wait.

I don't see a reason for SL to go into the "Close combat". Heavy damage - is it 50k per hit? Is this something to change? Or you will make a combo?

I will not give any reason to adjust SL to heavy dmg dealer as it mentioned - light armor/ heavy dmg.

Do you know any problem to make it interest for ppl to play for SL ?

666.gif

9 hours ago, amadeys said:

I will not give any reason to adjust SL to heavy dmg dealer as it mentioned - light armor/ heavy dmg.

Do you know any problem to make it interest for ppl to play for SL ?

I know, that players always think, that their class is always one of the weakest. :kat:

• Like 1

Buff DL. he is a class with no damage and currently he is wearing set 380 luck DD +13 he still can't tank. DL is too weak no damage no tank.

Just now, 180299xx said:

Buff DL. he is a class with no damage and currently he is wearing set 380 luck DD +13 he still can't tank. DL is too weak no damage no tank.

DL is getting a massive rework on the next update. Be patient :classic_smile:

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Gucci said:

DL is getting a massive rework on the next update. Be patient 

next update or have to wait for another update when no one on the server wants to play the no dame no tanks class :D.

How many players in SV currently have DL equipment?

1 час назад, ThE ReAl oTvErTkA 1337 @_@ сказал:

Slayer is very bad now because: in case of BK combo - its useless. In case of his main skill - without bat flock applied it does dmg TOO SLOOW. In curent game reality, while you apply bat flock - you are already dead

Just in addition abt batflock. At the range over 4-5 its difficult to apply batflock , 50/50 or even less, cause its not targetting. The same on boss fights. Only in close combat its going 100%

• Like 1

666.gif