MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
hienyeu091

ugly behavior of 1strem and mod ThienNam

IMG_2992.jpg.url I didn't know mod mu xlgen had such an ugly and negative behavior for the game. There is fraudulent behavior and has been directly confirmed on gpost in the game. Many times when we donate to the game, he insults us that we are stupid to donate .I think ad ivan and muxlgen managers should take measures to help the game develop

IMG_2993.jpg.url

This ThienNam keeps calling people online and cursing each other.Why does the game have a live person like this? He's really doing something negative for the game.When he comes to the game, he spams too much and curses too much

image.webp

28 minutes ago, hienyeu091 said:

IMG_2992.jpg.url 210 B · 5 lượt tải xuống  Tôi không biết mod mu xlgen lại có hành vi xấu xí và tiêu cực như vậy đối với trò chơi. Có hành vi gian lận và đã được xác nhận trực tiếp trên gpost trong trò chơi. Nhiều lần khi chúng tôi quyên góp cho trò chơi, anh ta chửi chúng tôi là ngu ngốc khi quyên góp. Tôi nghĩ ad ivan và các nhà quản lý muxlgen nên có biện pháp giúp trò chơi phát triển

IMG_2993.jpg.url 210 B · 4 lượt tải xuống

I am the person you posted to denounce. So I will be silent and not say anything. Whether I am a good or bad person must be decided by everyone, so I have no excuses. tks you !!!

• Haha 2