MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
guilermerr

Can't use some itens

Good afternoon everyone, I don't know if I'm missing something, but I'm not able to use these 3 weapons on my character.

I don't receive any messages, just the item doesn't equip

The items are:

- Excellent Rune Blade

- Excellent Lord's Scepter

- Archangel Short Sword

Thanks for the help!

Screen(12_13-15_25)-0006.jpg.5adfb977d1d02904847bce27134e2083.jpg

Screen(12_13-15_09)-0003.jpg.e2951ed1eaf1b8f273b0148d6db06820.jpg

Screen(12_13-15_27)-0007.jpg.f7ee0e8cd056f2aa68952bb344f8ee36.jpg

I already tried, it doesn't work. When this happens, a message appears saying that it was not possible to equip, but in the specific case of these three items, nothing happens.

1 час назад, Positive сказал:

https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=items

look here for your items and check all stats. Unfortunately in game shows different.. it's well known bug from IGCN developers and after migrating to new season will be fixed.

last time i own Mu server it was season 3 but.. there, if i remember correctly, was an opportunity to manually correct items params in client and bring them to server values

as minimum i remember one moment, we fixed about 50+ items because we had a lot of changes,also as MuX, and even i make client translation on Russian language for about 70% (season 3 have much more less text in client)

2 hours ago, tyfa said:

last time i own Mu server it was season 3 but.. there, if i remember correctly, was an opportunity to manually correct items params in client and bring them to server values

as minimum i remember one moment, we fixed about 50+ items because we had a lot of changes,also as MuX, and even i make client translation on Russian language for about 70% (season 3 have much more less text in client)

ye ye, 50% players "owned" mu servers before xD it's like classic here. New seasons from IGCN are full of technical and cosmetic bugs so for your case just use more stats and check in website library first if you are not sure