MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
sindro

How to become stronger?

My character is Dragon knight Rist 98 how do I get stronger I don't understand doing Rist doesn't help me fight the strongest
I have a gladiator level 101 reset hero 4 and still the warrior and he is at the same level help someone give me some advice I don't seem to understand what to do?

25 minutes ago, sindro said:

My character is Dragon knight Rist 98 how do I get stronger I don't understand doing Rist doesn't help me fight the strongest
I have a gladiator level 101 reset hero 4 and still the warrior and he is at the same level help someone give me some advice I don't seem to understand what to do?

Well it is simple - make Max Resets - make Max Quests .. after that you need to Farm Set + Weapons. <- high Tier Set and Weapons. Than you need 3rd Quest and 4th Quest ofc. after you did all that - you need to find the right Master Tree and 4th lvl Tree and set your Points wisely. Thats all :D .. oh dont forget about lvl3 -4 Wings -rings + pend + earings.. + good 1k1 Pentagram with Para or anything else. to compete in PVP you have to have all that if not even more.. like MUUNS or Mounts like Fenrir and so on.

With only Leveling and Resetting - you wont get stronger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Most of strongest BK left the game and gave accounts to someone else or donated it to the guild, so they can have Energy BK but even he is terrible. 

Someone even deleted and burned mux items +foo on purpose cuz got frustrated and angry on situation in this game! I WONDER WHY! :D :D :D

These things happens for a reason.

If You spend money on this game, and playing hardcore champs who are trash at the end, things like this happens.

Combos, correct master skill tree, wisdom choose of exc \pvp\harmony options

Also u must have some skill with ur char (in Russian сноровка, dont know correct translation on eng)