MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
duong37d

Use cheating software

- I now Lucifer, he is kind person i dont think he use any software he help me a lot dissagree .... not sure if thats iven a software or something.. 

Skittex MG x5000 Server 

Old School MG. Catch me if u can <3

Mg-slashing-skill.gif

33 minutes ago, skittex08 said:

- I now Lucifer, he is kind person i dont think he use any software he help me a lot dissagree .... not sure if thats iven a software or something.. 

Skittex MG x5000 Server 

Mg-slashing-skill.gif

The person logged in is "onizuka"

he had 3 accounts disconnected at the same time after using hacking to kill me

Just now, duong37d said:

The person logged in is "onizuka"

- Yes but i mean i now Lucifer becouse he meaned him. He is a good guy he will not risk his reputation using shitty cheats. Iven for this server i dont see any bloody reason to use cheats here doesnt make no sence :D 

Skittex MG x5000 Server 

Mg-slashing-skill.gif

( ↑ ofc after 1 second of hacking dmg , it up to 40k + 

i also want to ask Arturs too, why this week friday still increased dmg from others class to bk ? you can see the result how bk weak in  video.)

6 hours ago, skittex08 said:

Skittex MG x5000 Server 

Mg-slashing-skill.gif

I know old owner of character Lucifer, @Positive is good man, but he sell this Char for other in x5000, so sad, new used was goes wrong way. 

12 minutes ago, elvis2705 said:

I know old owner of character Lucifer, @Positive is good man, but he sell this Char for other in x5000, so sad, new used was goes wrong way. 

aw i see now ... probebly is different person now under this account . But the actuall owner of accaunt it was a kind man. 

Skittex MG x5000 Server 

Mg-slashing-skill.gif

1 hour ago, ngoctu87 said:

His strength normally deals 17k damage. After 1 second of hacking dmg, he gained 39k and more than 90k

Whats are you saying XD hahaha bruv.. insane i have never seen such bs .. i get that the visual bug is insane bug but no cheat, and what DMG Cheat ?! Hack ?! XD Better Check Scooby if we talking about dmg hacks :D ;)

7 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

Bạn đang nói gì vậy XD hahaha bruv.. điên quá tôi chưa bao giờ thấy những người như vậy .. tôi hiểu rằng lỗi hình ảnh là lỗi điên rồ nhưng không gian lận, và DMG Cheat là gì ?! Gian lận ?! XD Tốt hơn nên kiểm tra Scooby nếu chúng ta nói về hack dmg :D;)

The error was that he was moving too fast while the data had not yet been transmitted to the server

1 minute ago, duong37d said:

The error was that he was moving too fast while the data had not yet been transmitted to the server

phahahahahahahah XD speedhack ?! XD/ even with speedhack or elf agi buff - server doesnt render such idiotic idology of yours ;) either you guys lagged or idk what happend but there is no hack involved :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, qwerty456 said:

( ↑ ofc after 1 second of hacking dmg , it up to 40k + 

i also want to ask Arturs too, why this week friday still increased dmg from others class to bk ? you can see the result how bk weak in  video.)

Check those vids ^^