MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
joker25pl@gmail.com

2.5. insulting attitude to a player's family and close ones.

I love how reports comes from HEROES and this yikes guild Eternals members when they constently show toxic behaviour towards other/smaller players on server. And push them on the edge. 

Second someone gets mad about their behavior, they come here to report. 

L guilds. Report like pus... yikes! 

You are literally the guy who crying right now. Pathethic. 

Provoked the guy with your shit behavior and then come here to sneak a jab like a beta b*ch. 

SPARTACUS - LOL imagine having this nickname and being a pus like you. :D :D :D 

2 hours ago, prikshaans said:

You are literally the guy who crying right now. Pathethic. 

Provoked the guy with your shit behavior and then come here to sneak a jab like a beta b*ch. 

SPARTACUS - LOL imagine having this nickname and being a pus like you. :D :D :D 

My friend, that's literally the reason why they are top players, 
They compete with other players to get the best gear as fast as possible , and it's normal.

that was why PVP maps were invented, 
You can do it as well, there are no rules. That's just what the game is, 
Imagine, him playing the game as it was intended and you're calling him toxic when you were the one who cursed his family member ..

What would you like him to do? just let you get a +5 kundun box when he can have it instead? :)
This is not a PVE game, PK is a main feature for a reason.
it's just like playing warzone and crying about being killed by an enemy player. 
That's just how it is, it's your choice if you want to get penalty from pk or just be a good boy farmer.

What can you do? Train, become stronger and fight back. 
You think these people doesn't get pk'ed as well? check the top victim, they already have a lot of deaths from PK, 

For Reference, See how much they were killed from competing on Golden/Boss Mobs, getting best leveling Spots.>
And you are already cursing from having 1 golden stolen from you.

Learn the Game, Play the game.

image.png.6fceed3b033fd528f8ea1f78c659ad33.png

• Love 1

I`m not the guy who got killed. Matter of fact I dont even know that dude. 

I just saw this report, and it makes me sick to see HEROES or Eternals who come here to report some small player with 50 RR casue he said 1x sentence in frustration. 

I get that he was  killed at Goldens, fair play. Thats part of the game. But to come here nad report, thats special kind of asshole. 

Also, this will be dissmised anyways. Cause you have no time in screen shot. 

REJECTED! no screenshot time on chat! Next time before opening a topic, read the rules

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png