MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
smekerila

Achivements

hi all,

I know that there was the bigger problem with the website not updating a week ago or so. This included achievements not updating. 

most of the achievements have been fixed now but my Arena Points and Red Dragon are still wrong and never got fixed after the issue mentioned above. Also, my red Dragon achievements don't seem to work at all, I killed red dragon since the issue was fixed but they are not going up. 

Char: Pumy

Server Dragon

Not sure about my Red Dragon score, but i'm definitely lacking some quests that has been done, but are not showing up and some arena points

that I got last week were not counted as well.

Char: Primal

Server: Dragon

Thread doesn't mention any issues with quests, just Lord of Legends arena, Evomun,  mini-games, and partly Devil Square, but there are clear issues with quests.Besides I'm quite sure that I have played only 1 lucky coin lottery, but 6/10 are shown on my achievement page.

Are you sure that achievement counting system really works as intended?

3 hours ago, primal said:

Thread doesn't mention any issues with quests, just Lord of Legends arena, Evomun,  mini-games, and partly Devil Square, but there are clear issues with quests.Besides I'm quite sure that I have played only 1 lucky coin lottery, but 6/10 are shown on my achievement page.

Are you sure that achievement counting system really works as intended?

about the Lucky coin achievements it counts the chaos soul spins also there

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png