MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
r0l1x

Sega/CKEJjETOH/ Rule 4

Dear Muxlegend Game Server Support Team,

I am writing to bring to your attention a matter of concern regarding the behavior of a player CKEJlETOH and his alts in the Muxlegend Sega server.

In recent times, there is a player who has been consistently engaging in behavior that not only violates the server's rules and guidelines but also crosses the line into offensive territory. This player has been insulting our country and the people living within it during the course of gameplay, which is not only disruptive but also highly disrespectful.

As a player who values the Muxlegend community and the enjoyable gaming experience it provides, I believe that such behavior should not be tolerated. Insults and derogatory comments not only create a hostile environment for fellow players but also go against the principles of fair play and good sportsmanship.

I kindly request that you investigate this issue and take appropriate action against the player in question. Addressing this matter will help ensure that the Muxlegend game server continues to be a welcoming and enjoyable place for players from all backgrounds and nationalities.

Player CKEJLETOH  always tells bad words to Ukrainian playersPlayer CKEJLETOH  always tells bad words to Ukrainian players

• Like 1

Oh yea that aggressive guy in Sega server, always pk's my chars even called me English pig when I asked why he was killing me lol. 
I'm not even angry anymore, just don't let him play at dragon server. lololol

• Like 1