MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
bocianpl

Lemuria Mage Weapons

Hello,
just started playing Mu online again and came to this server. Lemuria Mage sparked my interest, so I've created it. At the start I found Royal Orb (1st tier weapon) in shop and continued my adventure. After that I had some trouble finding new weapon. After some time I've gotten exc Royal Orb from quest line - it was still bad, but hey - it was an upgrade! So here I'm at 3rr and didn't get ANY(!) orb from anywhere. Didn't drop basic one from monsters nor from medals, firecrackers or stars.
People tell me that i can get some from golden mobs. But is it normal to run around with T1 weapon for days when all other classes get weapons left and right?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bocianpl said:

Hello,
just started playing Mu online again and came to this server. Lemuria Mage sparked my interest, so I've created it. At the start I found Royal Orb (1st tier weapon) in shop and continued my adventure. After that I had some trouble finding new weapon. After some time I've gotten exc Royal Orb from quest line - it was still bad, but hey - it was an upgrade! So here I'm at 3rr and didn't get ANY(!) orb from anywhere. Didn't drop basic one from monsters nor from medals, firecrackers or stars.
People tell me that i can get some from golden mobs. But is it normal to run around with T1 weapon for days when all other classes get weapons left and right?

weapons

tier 1: royal orb
tier 2: myotis orb
tier 3:
tier 4: blue moon orb
archangel weapons: archangel orb, blessed orb
socket weapons: spinel orb, almandin orb
mastery weapons: dark angel, holy angel, soul, blue eye, silverheart, manticore
special mux weapons: rebellion Orb

tier 1 and 2 normaly drops from Mobs - non exc.
i think tier 4 from higher maps but not sure.

best opt. is.. as sad as it sounds.. to get some proper rrs with ur current weapon and to hunt  those Queens in Aida 2 for an Archangel Weapon after that you should try to get proper more rrs to get some Ruud and get your first ruud weapon.

Or.. look up in the market, collect jewels such as "Jewel of Lifes - Bless - Souls - Gemstones - Harmonys " and sell those for some bons, maybe you ca nget enough for a good-ish weapon on the market. You started on a server that already merged with another one.. so its kinda Old noone is keeping "lower grade exc." items..

5 hours ago, bocianpl said:

Hello,

It is a normal MU online cycle. If you can't upgrade your weapons by yourself, try different forms of revenue.

Mux Legend is amazing for that. There are plenty different ways of obtaining website currency (Bonus) and Jewels.

Everyone is in need of those.

So by asking around, checking website market or ingame shops (P) you will easily find someone that sells it.

Good luck 

❤️