MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
roma

Some suggestions

Hello Moderators.

1. For better gameplay, can you make bc gates and statue for 600% stronger, because its no chance to fight for bc weapon. Who run in first, get the weapon, bcs statue is so weak, it takes just 1 hit for everybody.

2. Can you change bc and ds rewards? I never get anything else, just chaos soul shit. Doesn't matter if its ds1-6 or bc 1-7 only chaos soul.

3. Can we get explanation of harmony options? For example, I am not understand damage reduction increase +125, I understand what is mean,  how much % is it?  (250 wiz dmg add about 5-8k in dmg) 

4. Red dragons is weak, mak it stronger for 200%

5. Can you remake reward owner for golden dragons, bcs Its look like, 1 guys make first hit of dragon, then I will come and deal of  90% dmg, but reward is for first hit guy.

6. Can you make an option of trade vip star from loterry? I have it 3 stars, and will be happy to gifted anybody from my Guild, or at least possibility to put in guild vault and who need it he will take it.

17 hours ago, roma said:

Hello Moderators.

1. For better gameplay, can you make bc gates and statue for 600% stronger, because its no chance to fight for bc weapon. Who run in first, get the weapon, bcs statue is so weak, it takes just 1 hit for everybody.

2. Can you change bc and ds rewards? I never get anything else, just chaos soul shit. Doesn't matter if its ds1-6 or bc 1-7 only chaos soul.

3. Can we get explanation of harmony options? For example, I am not understand damage reduction increase +125, I understand what is mean,  how much % is it?  (250 wiz dmg add about 5-8k in dmg) 

4. Red dragons is weak, mak it stronger for 200%

5. Can you remake reward owner for golden dragons, bcs Its look like, 1 guys make first hit of dragon, then I will come and deal of  90% dmg, but reward is for first hit guy.

6. Can you make an option of trade vip star from loterry? I have it 3 stars, and will be happy to gifted anybody from my Guild, or at least possibility to put in guild vault and who need it he will take it.

Hello.

1) Done

2) BC and DS are mostly for the leveling UP.  In BC7 you earn in total more exp than on the deep gorgon spot in the VIP arena. DS has additional goldens. And if you have 400 regular level and 3rd class - you can also receive a RUUD box. 

3) It just reduces dmg on about 125 digits. SD% is the #1 option for sets and weapons for sure (for PVP)

4) Even low-reset players must have the opportunity to take these monsters

5) Totally agree, but we can't do this. Only IGCN devs can do that, and as i know, they must do this in near future.

6) Items like wcoins and lottery are personal. VIP you can buy only per website bonuses which is the donate currency. That's why you can't move it from your account. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

Hello.

1) Done

2) BC and DS are mostly for the leveling UP.  In BC7 you earn in total more exp than on the deep gorgon spot in the VIP arena. DS has additional goldens. And if you have 400 regular level and 3rd class - you can also receive a RUUD box. 

3) It just reduces dmg on about 125 digits. SD% is the #1 option for sets and weapons for sure (for PVP)

4) Even low-reset players must have the opportunity to take these monsters

5) Totally agree, but we can't do this. Only IGCN devs can do that, and as i know, they must do this in near future.

6) Items like wcoins and lottery are personal. VIP you can buy only per website bonuses which is the donate currency. That's why you can't move it from your account. 

Thank you for answer. 

2) I agree with you about ds7, there is a monsters from deep dungeon and these monsters there is a lot, but about BC7 not agree, monsters is week, exp is low.

In ds7 you can lvl up from 380 till 40, in same time bc7 from 380 you can lvl up 3-5 lvl.

40 minutes ago, roma said:

Thank you for answer. 

2) I agree with you about ds7, there is a monsters from deep dungeon and these monsters there is a lot, but about BC7 not agree, monsters is week, exp is low.

In ds7 you can lvl up from 380 till 40, in same time bc7 from 380 you can lvl up 3-5 lvl.

DS7 can be better, but in BC there are a lot of monsters are they respawn really fast. But I've tested it before. In total per 15 minutes you can earn more exp (for about 10-15%) than on the last VIP spot. BC7 is the second best option for leveling up. 🙂

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280