MUX Legend Community
olddjin

Bug list

Hello!

Been playing on Angel server for a few days, since the opening, and found these problems, so far:

1. A friend of mine and another player could not equip specific weapons, even tho they had the necessary stats. The workaround was to invest a some points (10-12) in str, over the str requirement of the item. The problematic weapons were a Staff of Destruction +12 and a Elemental Runic Mace +12

2. Using weapon skills like Cyclone or Falling Slash sometimes pushes the target too far and force interrupts auto attacking. Also, one time, when I was using a smilar weapon skill, I got teleported from the Lich spot in Lorencia (near the top exit), to the Devias entrance in Lorencia

3. Trying to switch channels in-game makes the shortcut keys unusable: you cannot open the map window, char window, inventory, etc. Happened in Icarus twice, haven't tested it on other maps

4. I could not delete a character, from the characters screen, after providing my password, as requiered. Attempted 3 times without success.

4th March 2023

5. Character wonders off outside to hunt monsters outside the designated helper area, even when checking "Original position" and setting the return time to 3-5 seconds

6. Monster spawn points placed near area transit point are problematic: if the character attempts to pick up anything that drops on the transit area, he will use the transint and end up in the "other" map (helper stops). So you can leave the char to lvl up on a spot and come back to find it inactive. One such problematic spot in the entrance to Dungeon, in Lorencia.

7. Maps access levels are the same for Bk and MG, and probably for all chars. Some classes should be able to access the maps at lower levels, like the Mg, for example.

2 hours ago, olddjin said:

Hello!

Been playing on Angel server for a few days, since the opening, and found these problems, so far:

1. A friend of mine and another player could not equip specific weapons, even tho they had the necessary stats. The workaround was to invest a some points (10-12) in str, over the str requirement of the item. The problematic weapons were a Staff of Destruction +12 and a Elemental Runic Mace +12

2. Using weapon skills like Cyclone or Falling Slash sometimes pushes the target too far and force interrupts auto attacking. Also, one time, when I was using a smilar weapon skill, I got teleported from the Lich spot in Lorencia (near the top exit), to the Devias entrance in Lorencia

3. Trying to switch channels in-game makes the shortcut keys unusable: you cannot open the map window, char window, inventory, etc. Happened in Icarus twice, haven't tested it on other maps

4. I could not delete a character, from the characters screen, after providing my password, as requiered. Attempted 3 times without success.

Hello!

1. Yes there are some issues like this. I from time to time fix these items, thanks

2. This happens from time to time, but we can't reproduce it with a 100% chance, so because of that, devs can't do anything. 😐 

3. We know about this issue. Currently can't find the reason. In season 17 we didn't have this issue. Maybe something from our side, maybe from client's side. But this is a priority anyway.

4. Should work.. Nickname?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 2/26/2023 at 9:57 AM, olddjin said:

Hello!

4th March 2023

5. Character wonders off outside to hunt monsters outside the designated helper area, even when checking "Original position" and setting the return time to 3-5 seconds

6. Monster spawn points placed near area transit point are problematic: if the character attempts to pick up anything that drops on the transit area, he will use the transint and end up in the "other" map (helper stops). So you can leave the char to lvl up on a spot and come back to find it inactive. One such problematic spot in the entrance to Dungeon, in Lorencia.

7. Maps access levels are the same for Bk and MG, and probably for all chars. Some classes should be able to access the maps at lower levels, like the Mg, for example.

I have some updates too.

1. This issue is going from the IGCN, from our side we can't fix it unfortunately. The actual requirements you can see here, or just add some extra stats.

3. Will be fixed only the whole server reload. We prefer to not turn off servers without serious necessary. 

4. I didn't find a problem with the character's delete. Is this still actual? 

5. That's right. Even with 0 seconds, the character will move to the monster, but will return almost at the same time. 
Circle area - it's just a radius around your character. If the character "moved out" from that radius, he will start to look for new monsters in the radius of x  cells, from the moment when he stands right now. I hope that i've explained in an understandable way. 

6. Yes, character moved to the other map, so mu helper will be stopped. Maybe the solution can be just to move out these spots a little bit further. Do you have an example of that spots? Except Atlans/Tarkan and Lorencia/Devias?

7. These benefits were removed by webzen a pretty fair long time ago. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280