MUX Legend Community
hustlerx

For new project

It's clear as a day that once magic server will be closed after some time there is gonna be new project in plan witch probably is gonna be a mid rate server.

My suggestion and idea to that would be, how about server where players in max resets can only have up to like 20k or even less of stat points? 

Becouse now in the end game people have their stats maxed out at 32k mostly 3 of stats are maxed out. But the game offers for every class more builds also probably some hybrid builds. 

Also master tree and majestic have so many tallent points useless that doesnt even worth adding under 32k stats unless some of the upgrades give increase in % then it scales out. For example every class has tallent that increase stats of agi,vit,str you can make in one of those up to 1k. Its very usefull when you don't have much of stat points. From what i know this server is for long time and if up to this day mastery and majestic hasnt been scaled out probably becouse its realy hard.

Also it would allow people to spend their stat points more insuficient.

I understand in that case you have to rework quest system that it either doesn't reward stat points or is strickly reduced the amount that it rewards and also the whole mobs scaling is neccecery.

This is idea that i came a cross like 8 years ago in one server that made things realy interesting, for example there was RF who either builds more vit that gives increased dmg to 1 spell, BK with hybrid builds and so on.  Something like this is very hard to make becouse of balancing and in these seasons more characters has been made there for more spells etc and is lot harder to set a perfect sweet spot for balance.

• Like 1