MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
hustlerx

Glow lancer

I was wondering if there is coming any time soon buff/upgrade for GL ?

Almost playing 2months with it and its dmg compared to others,  i would say is lowest.  Not to mention look at rankings there is no GL very few. Before saying about items, ML, etc if been  in situation where players with lower  rr and or weaker equipment does more dmg then me in pvp or pve.  Not to mention what happens if stats are same. 

I heard tests for balancing was made,  would like to see those test results.  The simple Base dmg is lower  compared to any other class.  I bet for example mg with only weapons no set would do more then GL with set and weapons. 

1 час назад, hustlerx сказал:

I was wondering if there is coming any time soon buff/upgrade for GL ?

Almost playing 2months with it and its dmg compared to others,  i would say is lowest.  Not to mention look at rankings there is no GL very few. Before saying about items, ML, etc if been  in situation where players with lower  rr and or weaker equipment does more dmg then me in pvp or pve.  Not to mention what happens if stats are same. 

I heard tests for balancing was made,  would like to see those test results.  The simple Base dmg is lower  compared to any other class.  I bet for example mg with only weapons no set would do more then GL with set and weapons. 

Gl vs dl same equip, set bonus, achiv bonus - gl won.

19 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

Gl vs dl same equip, set bonus, achiv bonus - gl won.

Makes sense while there is like 3gl online  noone rly plays them but dl are much more..

1 час назад, hustlerx сказал:

Makes sense while there is like 3gl online  noone rly plays them but dl are much more..

rw only 1 - so what?