MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
mires

mid tear maps

hi, so some time passed and i think that some maps require too high level to enter, because  everyone are getting stronger and low maps don`t provide with exp we would want to level. in any case in order to get to higher maps we need to get that 225-300 ish.. and to do that we need to come to low spots and kill everyone or try to join party but most of them are full and  most spots are taken by new players.

I would suggest to make at least few maps such as aida, kanturu, 1, 2, 3 to be able to enter with lower level around 150-180 at least 

i will use this for one more thing kanturu 3 should have different array of mobs stronger then 1 and 2 [just saying]

giphy.gif.b65dbbd1658e0308c1dd095f8e7d9779.gif

8 часов назад, mires сказал:

hi, so some time passed and i think that some maps require too high level to enter, because  everyone are getting stronger and low maps don`t provide with exp we would want to level. in any case in order to get to higher maps we need to get that 225-300 ish.. and to do that we need to come to low spots and kill everyone or try to join party but most of them are full and  most spots are taken by new players.

I would suggest to make at least few maps such as aida, kanturu, 1, 2, 3 to be able to enter with lower level around 150-180 at least 

Problem of full parties on every spot will be resolve with new subserver. 

8 часов назад, mires сказал:

i will use this for one more thing kanturu 3 should have different array of mobs stronger then 1 and 2 [just saying]

We wanna use that monsters from Kanturu 3 in different way later. 🙂

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Still I would agree with mires , lowering the map tp levels would create a chance for Non-donators to keep up in rrs with donators. (approx 50 lvl or so will suffice) or fix party tp so ppl could get to team mates easier.

I don`t have any issues with VIP-s , they pay so they should get the benefits , but they get best spots on just 225 lvl and higher spawn , while to get to a proper spot while being non-donator you need at least 300, I mean we already have enough troubles like paying 2x the money for ress and blah blah blah

It`s a nice server , but it can get better.

it`s not problem about spots. what i`m saying is that you need to go thru  5-6 maps to get to end map where you level till reset. as it is now after reset you need to go beginner spots then dungeon then lost tower 1234 etc. atlans tarkan. its too much teleportation around exp and time wise it not good weather beginner or advanced player 

7 минут назад, mires сказал:

it`s not problem about spots. what i`m saying is that you need to go thru  5-6 maps to get to end map where you level till reset. as it is now after reset you need to go beginner spots then dungeon then lost tower 1234 etc. atlans tarkan. its too much teleportation around exp and time wise it not good weather beginner or advanced player 

Well, in some cases, always someone will be glad, someone not really. 
I understand your idea, but it's more for easy farm exp fast servers with spot marked on maps. 

Here is an idea about why we make like this. Of course MU is afk game. But why so bad, if we will try to change something? You can easily stay afk in Dungeon or LT, but this will take more time. If you wanna be faster? Okay, your decision is to PLAY in game for some time, not just staying afk. When you not staying afk, you meet other players, have conversations, some actions, pvp e.t.c. This will make our game much more fun. + in this case, meet non-afk player is much more higher, and it's great. 

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

good point. will wait for that sub server you mentioned will be good too 

• Love 1