MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Coins

Thats "PERSONAL"

Dear Ivan Nebraska,

Last time you told something about the vulgars.

By the last post they - their GUILD just started hunt me in game 🙂 just because of the post.

and now they start to curse even my family, although my mother does not play this game.

Is this normal please? Curse my family instead of me? I am the one who is playing the game please.

I know that I am the new one, just came to this game by friends invation. But thats too much. They are strong - yes I agree with that. But just hunting newbies and curse their family is too much for a game guys.

I understand the situation, but there are rules and without those requirements no one can help with it. Please read the rules and next time open the topic in proper way

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 hour ago, Devil said:

I understand the situation, but there are rules and without those requirements no one can help with it. Please read the rules and next time open the topic in proper way

Ah I see, my bad.

2weeks playing the game brought me too many madness. Anyway u are amazing GM team guys, thank you.