MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

Swell Life for party members bug

There is an issue with BK swell life buff for other classes.

I have tested the issue with a SM that had 50k hp basic from vitality and hp talents from MST. the party was RF BK SM DL ELF.

The issue is that swell life multiplies the hp buff from RF which is wrong. Swell life affect only basic hp. Somehow this SM after all buffs became on 250k hp. The maximum increase that a party member can recive is 80% inc and this is in best case scenario when they perfectly calculated their stats to maximize the swell effect. Here is the swell formula : Fortitude % = 12+vit/100+ene/20 + 1% for each player in party. Basicly the benefits from swell life is just from the points u put in vitality stats= ur basic hp. Buffs for stats from Elf Bless buff RF hp inc and similar effect does not get benefits from swell life. For more detailed explanations videos and stuff we can negotiate the terms for testing team if u want it.

Thanks, i understand, i will test it. That problem only with SM?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

this is the issue with evry class. basicly u have to make swell life from bk affect only the basic hp of the classes not to multiply the other buffs that provides stats and hp. For example if u have an elf with 80k hp the swell life should increase those 80k hp only even if he is buffed from RF(hp inc) and his Bless buff for stats. This is how it supose to work for evry class.