MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

MG Fire Slash ability

Hello,

MG need significant nerf into the dmg of Fire Slash. Its oneshotting ppl who ever is close to the mg. Right now ruud skills of mg are nonsence bcoz they dont do good dmg. Afterall fire slash have alot of talents that is boosting its ignore component and dmg aswell, and at my opinion need some nerfs in the dmg of this ability. sever times BK with full buffs vit+agi+ene (str just for the gear) and tank build on talents and items is getting oneshoted by MG with a Fire Slash and a half. I said it in the general topic created by javix how to make server better that only 3 or 4 classes are desired to play from players. this is SM DL MG and from time to time Summoner. Ppl that are playing other classes are verry few and there is a reason behind it ( the truth is that they suk bcoz scripts/fixes for then is not good). I even heared from players that had access to test server before u open the live one that there was no such a problems with most of the classes. I assume there is something wrong with applying the patches from test to live or some classes are just busted on purpose here.

I know about MG insane damage, i working with that. Soon will be changes.

About test server before opening live? Yeah, we had alpha and beta test, but that was absolutely useless. Players just buy farming sets from test npc.
You didn't saw, what was balance in first month. So there wasn't any problem with patches. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Insane damage but you can't reach enemy's. BK-RF got charge and combos so they can get closer to enemy while MG needs 3 metres distance by walking speed. Test range classes against mg and you will see that mg will loose 10-0.  Mg doesn't have any buffs to make him a bit more value in party or selfbuffs  while rf or bk got useful buffs for team and themselfs.  The only thing mg got is damage reducing it will make another gl which is  for zen farm now. Not gonna even mention that range classes with ruud set gonna have more DD than mg with excellent set full DD. So mg is paper damage dealer like RF  except got no charge and buffs lol