MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

Arca War

Hello there ,

I see alot of demotivated geared player that have nothing to do then Random pvp afk or non afk ppl.

Event like Arca War will bring some motivation to play for those and many more that love this game and are not here just to play 2 or 3 months and then get lost.The event is self is presented in acheron but in order to participate there is a registration from the guild master and then confirmation from guild members.At random principals the 1st ever event put 3 teams to defend and 3~4 teams attacking. There should be 3 towers in respective Acheron zone Debenter , Alkamar and Ubaid just like The obelysk event but towers with alot of HP like bosses and on those the defending teams have to place 3 ppl to activate the tower just like switches in CS but with 3 ppl. In order attacking team to take over the tower and get points they have to kill those 3 ppl and the audience arround them from respective defending guild.The defending or attacking team that score more points VIA kills tower grabs/healer targets by elfs and all the stuff included will win the Arca War. As reward i suggest 4~5 Elemental Chaos Assembly Talismans+20~40 trophys of battle(u can exchange them for rewards from jewels>ruud>condors feather>fenrirr red for the respective number of Trophys collected) aswell event have to provide buff for those winning team that will work only for acheron zone to increase their chance to obtain jewels from those zones just and example in webzen is difrent buff but here setting for pentagram drops are diffrent. I would like to hear what bored allready players think about this . And in advance i'de like to say that as far as i know this is Russian/European Server so ppl from verry long GMT difrence have to think before they join and stop crying about timers of the events.

Before implementing something like this our admin have to make the perfect pvp balance at 1st place

We have plans to add Arca event soon. 

В 02.09.2020 в 18:00, stocker сказал:

Before implementing something like this our admin have to make the perfect pvp balance at 1st place

Perfect balance don't exist anyway. :joyful:

But in next update, will be good changes in PvP. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280