MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

3rd skill tree

Hello ,

I noticed that on server there is not much ppl that are playing ELF BK RF. And one of the reasons is limited stat points by reset limit which is complete bullshit for me and verry close to quit bcoz of this but will see. The second reason is 3rd skill tree favors only some classes in dmg department and defence in the same time bcoz of stats limitations on RR server. Quick example on reset server nobody will play only buffer elf, ppl are going on RR servers bcoz they want to deal dmg and if they have to buff to be able to do it in the same time. So basicly evry guild want ELF players as main chars not only multiboxing autobuffers but thre is the dilema: if i lvl up my buff talents to max i have not enough points to lvl the dmg talents aswell and bcoz of this afk buffing im not willing to play here anymore. So my suggestion is to add x2 points per master level on 3rd skill tree.  That thing can solve alil bit the unbalance which is currently on the server. Potions is basicly useless now even those from wcoins for sd and hp ( the elite once) coz there is oneshots. In this way all classes can do decent dmg and be abit more tanky so some consumables in the game might became usefull not useless like it is now. If u disagree with this class unbalance just put a banner in the website for new players to see with big letters MAKE ur SELF SUMMONER DL SM . the rest of the classes are so far behind bk rely on combo here only for pvp but if u got unlucky and got reflect between combo skills u not doing combo imagine this vs summoner reflect aswell. On good balanced server evryone have a good chance to kill any other class with same level of gear if duels are abit prolonged not like now 3~5 seconds. For now only DL Summoner and SM have good dmg and they have to press only 1 button besides buffing.

BKs are the most commonly played class. Also, if you think that doubling up points on the master skill tree will solve a lot, it won't. It doesn't have as much of a critical impact as you think. The reason for limited stat points is so there can be variation in character builds. It's not even that limited once you've hit max reset and done all the quests. Otherwise, every character build is the same, and in essence, useless because everyone has the same abilities. PVP here is currently built for endgame, so it may be a bit unbalanced on the way there. As for the BK having to rely on combos to PVP, that is the way it's always been. A person with great skill to combo can kill quick. Do you not understand how overpowered they would become if they just had to use one or two skills? A player who could combo well would overwhelm anyone. 

im not pointing fingers on BK only. But u guys have to understand that with stat limitation SM DL and summoner Rule the things and other classes does not have a chance. Stat limitations favor only some classes not evryone. This is not fair. Why not make it fair and evryone to be happy? Equality makes servers great not pumping only some classes and blackmail ppl to play those bcoz of several reasons that u are not that openminded to understand.

PVP balance is incredibly difficult to achieve, and the server is trying to get to a near perfect balance with more testing, updates, and features. It is an evolving situation. If you choose to favor no stat limitations, there is STILL an issue. With every character at max stats, there is still no balance. I don't know why you seem to think that if everyone has max stats, the PVP balance is perfect. It's not. I've played multiple servers just like the one you are describing and they still struggle to make adjustments. I'm not saying our current situation is ideal, but your suggestion fixes nothing. 

Idk but for me personaly evry class have to be in the same conditions like others. not those that need 3 stats to deal dmg to strugle vs those who can make 3x stats 32767 and humiliate the rest. This is not a solution either.It willbe way better when evryone is happy with their stats and then make the damm balance somehow.Right now the players is like testing subjects.This is never a good idea

I see what you're saying but personal customization of stats is a part of this server. It allows for variability. Otherwise, every player will be built the same, and differences will be only in gear choice. That sounds boring. The players will be testing subjects regardless of ANY decision. Also, the strength stat, even for energy or agility based classes, still has an impact on attack success rates and some damage. 

You want the ability to max out stats, and the ability to double the points in the master skill tree. So you want every character to have the same build? That's what would happen. 

Even if every character had the same stats, the 3 classes you mentioned (SM, DL, SN) become the weakest of the group. Then balancing has to happen again and it is an unending cycle. It's not worth it to do it. 

have u seen or fight geared DL on max stats? bcoz i do and i know how hard they hit and how much defence they have so before u say something stupid think twice. I open this post not to recieve flames from a player that is confy to play SM bcoz u can get away without the 4th stat. other classes cannot especialy melles and u have to face the fact that webzen build this game like this that on endgame gear stats and evrything on top shape u canot  as SM Summ or MG to beat BK/DL/RF/GL they will simply kick ur assoff and go to sleep without even remembering u. Disbalance is from webzen in general and if admins was so skilled to make it they wont open private servers to make money for a living and they gonna work for a verry huge sallery in Korea for webzen trademark. as i said u are not openminded person and u see the picture under ur nose only. Dont flame this is suggestion i didnt open a pool for a players to vote here i post it so admin can see it. he have a head on his shoulders and he can think is it good or not. no matter how we cry Artur take the final desigion so keep the flame for ur self next time or the agressive criticizm call it how ever u like.

Take your own advice. You love to make assumptions and you're wrong, again. I play an MG. If you maintain an aggressive suggestion, you're going to get aggressive criticism. If you're going to give it out, be prepared to take it. And you want the admin's view on it? Okay here you go. 

are u afraid of faceing changes lil boy? oh no if admin take this seriosly my class will sux. ofc will sux u play mg class for farming 😉 papper class.i still havent seen a rly good mg on the server that can survive more then 3 seconds;) so pls spare me the crap and keep ur agression for ur self. U have to face the fact that sometimes is not gonna be allways like u used to like it getting used to it. There is allways possibility of changes. so stop flameing here the post as i said this is not a pool opened for players to vote. Did u hear me asking for ur opinion? ofc not.Suggestions is for admin to read and decide is it good or not. Mr irrelevant

I already quoted the admin's response to this suggestion so this can be closed now. 

Also, do you not understand that the changes you want would make my MG stronger? There goes the whole point of your last comment. 

You know, for a person who doesn't want to hear other opinions, you sure like to put yours everywhere.