MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
sanjekvich

On the eve of "'Big changes" update

Hello everyone.

On the eve of "'Big changes" update. 

With next update as we could read sockets items will be one of the best items not only beacuse their options like ''block rating increase'' but now because of set items bonus too.

But as we all know - get socket items in our server is pain it the a** but not as big as making seeds...

If you can get socket items from boxes that drop from bosses or buy from someone coz nobody really collected them before. Now it's gambler too (God damn him)

Then seeds you can only craft. And here comes the real topics purpose... Sorry for so dromatic offtop. 

Here's the real information for those who wants to start making seeds for socket sets. Im making seeds for a some time here, about for 3 months, not only making seeds of course but almost all jewels I got I spend on seeds (not buying, only collect).

And.. Here's the screenshot with seeds i made so far - Seeds made alredy

To not bother you with counting - on this screenschot is... 192 seeds I made so far, and there is another 9 seeds that is not at this screenshot (those seeds are what I really needed)

So it's 201 seed, and as you know for 1 seed we need - 8 jewels (bless or soul if you are lucky) to upgrade exc and anc item; 1 harmony ; 1 creation; 1 chaos 

So for this seeds I spent -  1608 b/s (actually its more coz I used souls a lot and they burn, but we will count as blesses or 100% succeed on souls); 201 harmony; 201 creation; 201 anc item; 201 chaos.

And what this post is all about. About seeds that you want to get - "Damage Decrease" "Block rating increase" "Damage reflection" 

As you remember I said that on screenshot there's no 9 seeds. So as you understand those 9 seeds from 201 is - 7x "Block rating increase" 2x "Damage reduction" (Damage reflection is not so rare I got 11) 

So I made 201 seed and got 2 DD seeds. As we can see chance to get DD seed is 1/100. And you will need 5 at least or 6 (if you not DL and your class shield exsist in socket box drop) 

I think this information will be pretty useful for those who didn't start this jorney in deep a**hole yet and will think twice to start it at all. Maybe you better go with RUUD set with harmony and kill those who spent a lot of time on making seeds 😉 

P.S. Vesna - is DL socket shield in drop? Never seen it yet. Maybe because DL got only 400lvl shield butboxes drop only 380 lvl? 

P.S.S There's GL's shield in drop in Kubera mine 😉 

• Like 3

Hello.

Important question - most of them you created before last update, yes? 

Ambition shield drops from Socket item box, but % of getting shield is quite rare. Priority is set items
Are you sure about shield? In kubera mine didn't drop Grace shield, I've just checked it. 

p.s: please use only English on forum.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Hello.

Nah, i made 64 seeds before update and 137 after update (before update I got only 1 block rating increase) 

Im sure about shield seen it several times. In new entrance of kubera

2 hours ago, sanjekvich said:

Hello.

Nah, i made 64 seeds before update and 137 after update (before update I got only 1 block rating increase) 

Im sure about shield seen it several times. In new entrance of kubera

Well, now it's much better 🤪

Anyway, when socket sets will be way more interesting to other players, on the server will be much more seeds and ingredients, some players will start to make seeds just to sell it e.t.c.
I think everything will be alright soon. And as i said earlier in news "Will be a rework of socket items, to increase their popularity among the player"

The shield dropped at Kubera Mine is "Constant Shield" used by Grow Lancer class, not "Grace Shield". And I think I've seen it at Scorched Cannyon too, but I may be mistaken

Can admin tell me in advance of the upcoming update? How will it be, let me prepare in advance. I'm in CrystaL guild! 😅

17 hours ago, gangsteam said:

Can admin tell me in advance of the upcoming update? How will it be, let me prepare in advance. I'm in CrystaL guild! 😅

You will see. :classic_unsure: