MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
rylpham

LOST MY CHARACTER

ID :  chutesss
Character : BaodaSuboy 
Sever : Dune

Time : Time: 11.04.2022 02:58
1 - i was not online at that time ( offlevel ), someone logged in my account and sold my character to his alt account then remove/hide all my items(expensive one )
2 - i dont tranfer my character to another account so that will be ridiculous if i sold my char ( 4th Wing , FO MUX Items Max Quest .v.v.) for 10 bon
3 - atm i don't selling my character or giving someone as a gift , im still playing around with my crew
so please : check the IP that logged in / Sold / Bought my Character around - + 10minutes 
the end : this is a theft so i hope that the supporter and admin could help me with this please

Speficy all lost items : 4th wing of gunner ( x2 dmg 5% /luck) , MuX Fo Gun +13, normal mux fo Gun+9 , Aschow items +15 set with no boot , ring of magic 4options ( DD/HP/ Ref / DCR ) , ring of magic 3 options ( HP / Ref / DD) , pentagram lybra 2 slot ( 1 and 2 added ) unlocked slot 5 with punishment radiance, black fennir , and my character : BaodaSuboy( Gunner )

22 минуты назад, rylpham сказал:

ID :  chutesss
Character : BaodaSuboy 
Sever : Dune

Time : Time: 11.04.2022 02:58
1 - i was not online at that time ( offlevel ), someone logged in my account and sold my character to his alt account then remove/hide all my items(expensive one )
2 - i dont tranfer my character to another account so that will be ridiculous if i sold my char ( 4th Wing , FO MUX Items Max Quest .v.v.) for 10 bon
3 - atm i don't selling my character or giving someone as a gift , im still playing around with my crew
so please : check the IP that logged in / Sold / Bought my Character around - + 10minutes 
the end this is a theft so i hope that the supporter and admin could help me with this please

Try to remember - who know your pass? Mb you give them for cs or something? all thiefs in mu is your "friends" and guild members. I seen that many times. And mb you recive you items from friends/gi members without admin help and without bans.

• Sad 1

I'm using the same account with Prime Server and maybe someone from Prime know my account 😢

22 минуты назад, rylpham сказал:

I'm using the same account with Prime Server and maybe someone from Prime know my account 😢

Try to write in post - anyway thiefs be banned and items will be restore (for web bon of course) if admin start searching.