MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
altar

Gaion crash

Gaion crashed. Was waiting for portal to create and at about 30 seconds left dropped me to Event map. 03.05.2020 at about 4.15 am. Character Altar

Banner Altar.png

Same problem.

Please kindly check at fix before more players will encounter this bug.

Thank you.

Character: STFU

17 hours ago, altar said:

Gaion crashed. Was waiting for portal to create and at about 30 seconds left dropped me to Event map. 03.05.2020 at about 4.15 am. Character Altar

When 30 seconds left before the portal will open? 
What portal that was? What exactly zone?
Who was with you in the party at that moment? 

16 hours ago, STFU said:

Same problem.

Please kindly check at fix before more players will encounter this bug.

Thank you.

Character: STFU

Please answer the same questions. 

I just tested it by myself - all was fine. Also I check logs, and this looks like you just teleported to the Event map for no reason. I need more information. Last weak 1-2 players also had the same problem. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

When 30 seconds left before the portal will open? Waiting on the first zone portal to open after clearing zone.
What portal that was? What exactly zone? First portal, zone one
Who was with you in the party at that moment? It was over 17 hours ago. I have no clue who I partied with, but I was solo inside.

I did NOT teleport, it teleported me. I have not missed any Gaion events since server started so I had no reason to do it.

Banner Altar.png

9 minutes ago, altar said:

When 30 seconds left before the portal will open? Waiting on the first zone portal to open after clearing zone.
What portal that was? What exactly zone? First portal, zone one
Who was with you in the party at that moment? It was over 17 hours ago. I have no clue who I partied with, but I was solo inside.

I did NOT teleport, it teleported me. I have not missed any Gaion events since server started so I had no reason to do it.

I reset your imperial guardian attempts for today. Try it one more time. And try to capture it on video (if you have windows 10, windows button + G in game).
P.s: ticket in your vault

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

2 hours ago, Arturs Vesna said:

I reset your imperial guardian attempts for today. Try it one more time. And try to capture it on video (if you have windows 10, windows button + G in game).
P.s: ticket in your vault

Its Monday already. Thanks for the help.

Banner Altar.png