MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
buffik

MG wrong formulas.

Why MG is so weak here ? something wrong here . 

on 15k ene do only 8k normal dmg with gigantic storm mastered 20 points. 😄 its should be at least 25k + 
Was try bmg 15k str , power slash only 5k dmg wtf ?

Other characters like elf dl , do normal dmg my elf on 8k agi do 10k dmg. 

If be true at the moment mg is crap here.. on 50 resets be weaker by elf 15 resets 😄 And i dont think anything will change on higher resets

There no any problems with char formulas. Monsters defense, HP and other characteristic  have been increased.

On beta most of players just wearing in best items from test npc and they didn't have any problems with leveling up.

On which monsters you have this damage?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

M

3 minutes ago, Arturs Vesna said:

There no any problems with char formulas. Monsters defense, HP and other characteristic  have been increased.

On beta most of players just wearing in best items from test npc and they didn't have any problems with leveling up.

On which monsters you have this damage?

Mate i playing with mg for many years. Is not okey here 😄 in ds 7 i do 8 to max 10k dmg iwth 15k ene , slayer do 40k dmg with 10k str 8k agi  😄 wtf . with AA +9 And wings lvl2 +7 and ene 15k i should do at least 25k dmg or more, is swamp i do only 4k dmg 😄 Wtf , I was testt in aida2 with my elf 8k agi 8-10k dmg with mg 15k ene 8-10k dmg . u think is normaly 😄

Anyway i get u ty, for this 3 days of play 🙂 Hope soon will open lower rate server, and i will play with bk or slay.. because mg is trash here.

If you played for many years in mu, you should know, that elf have great damage at the start, much more then others, but in the end, other classes are ahead. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

9 minutes ago, Arturs Vesna said:

If you played for many years in mu, you should know, that elf have great damage at the start, much more then others, but in the end, other classes are ahead. 

I don't speak only about elf, all characters have dmg like it should be except mg. I know how much mg should hit on 50 resets, with 15k ene and 14k agi 😄 and this dmg is not even half from real..