MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
dainq6564

Player violated rule still playing

Firstly, I want to ask @Arturs why this guy doesn't get ban with over 11 accounts (and can more in case you cannot capture him)

738601a1c88864d63d99.jpg.e672edeb9158167b3ffd4ed2e792ec83.jpg

Secondly, if this guy can play should you remove the 4.25 rule?

Thirdly, you said about prevent bot farm, zen farm. but as I see the Juby guys are farming a lot. Anyone can play 10 even 20 accounts with his Wife, Parents, Sisters... Please make a good punishment for this guy. I don't accept unban him because we have the same case as Jean before.

Thank you!

refer this my post before: https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/topic/10414-prime-juibylord-425/

• Haha 1

I've banned all accounts which i saw, not all of them were online.

That is why i hate this rule. 

Start fighting against zen001, zen002 ... zen089, and in the end, we're here. Players just can't sleep when they know, that their enemies can launch more than 6 windows. Even now, it's still a %^*%^ circus. 
So this time you and the second guy receive unban. Next time I will ban ONLY aggressive bot farms. Guys like Jean. 

No need to compare Jean case. When 7-8 accounts are online and when 100 accounts are online. Also Jean has a few warnings and 1 ban before he receives a total ban. 
To prevent situations when players just trying to find their enemies just to ban, I won't ban cases like this. 

A few more cases like this and I will change 4.25 to "massive bot farm = ban" without any digits and that's all. We will just return to the start.

Closed

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280