MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
RHCP

Looking forward to the update - suggestions from a veteran of the game :)

1. Make anc rings useful and valuable. Ideas, for example: make a roulette for these rings with a reward in the form of chaos soul - 5-10-15-20 with a jackpot in the form of a large amount of chaos soul or one of the lottery rewards for the same chaos soul.
2. Improve the reward system with element capsules (which are collected from symbols) Ideas, for example: increase the cost of selling garbage pentagrams (1.2 slots) to the store, so that in the future you can buy additional runes for selling these pentagrams - for example 150- 200kk(tier3) 350kk(tier4). And review the rewards received in these capsules to increase their value. For example, add Radiances/eToca from them with a low chance.
3. Add exchange of blesses for other stones. Blesses are the most basic and easily mined stones, which players exchange for others depending on need. But sometimes you need them urgently, and the players do not have the opportunity to make an exchange, or the entire afk server :)))

I hope for your understanding and would like to hear feedback from the server management.
As always, best regards - RHCP

1. i have thought yesterday about these rings and pendants. Maybe add them to the craft system? Like 5 ancient rings - 1 excellent ring, same with pendants. 
2. Probably will be a better solution to decrease the chance of pentagramm, but they will drop only with 3 or 4 slots. Radiance already dropping from those mini-bosses, from which you're farming elemental symbols. 
3. This i don't like. Everyone wanna have a zen&jewels economy, but when players have too many jewels - they complain, that jewels worth nothing. And when jewels aren't too much - this is bad too. Also, you always can find any jewels in the x-shop :motherofgod::enraptured:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I would still like to be able to get etoca: for example, add it to the ashyaida lottery or come up with something like evomon ratings. I don’t understand why so little attention is paid to this, because if you do everything right with the pentagram, then etoca needs much more than toca for the same ruud set and the rest. Thank you for at least reworking the crafting system for 4 wings and it doesn’t cost 10+ toca:joyful: