MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
k1vels

Monster spots in mini map

hello everyone...i've notice that u can't see monster spots in mini map (Tab button) maybe in next update if its posible to make it happen to be able to see all spot locations in mini map.

Thanks.

Raspect.

hmm.noone seems to give a damn...by realize this idea u could also do quests more quickly cuz you could see monsters location which is you task to kill certain amount of monsters or whatever.

ADM out!

"Hello our players. Due the main national holidays in Latvia, our support won’t work till Thursday. Sorry for inconvenience. I will answer on all PMs when come back."

ok thanks for reply...too bad other players dont share their opinions about this suggestion.

As far as I know, I have never seen spots specifically, since that is sought, the map does not really tell you where there are spots, they do not give it to you on other mu servers, you yourself are in charge of looking for it.

image.png.ad34dbf12aa7c0d7e05a15c60e242d5e.png

17 minutes ago, k1vels said:

ok thanks for reply...too bad other players dont share their opinions about this suggestion.

What opinion do you want? Mayby its BUG , why you painted nicknames?If you want opinions from player`s dont edit screenshot.

36 minutes ago, Happy said:

What opinion do you want? Mayby its BUG , why you painted nicknames?If you want opinions from player`s dont edit screenshot.

otherwise it's a bug or not..all i know it can be done to make see monster spot locations in mini map...

@k1vels You can see little red spots on the minimap with Slayer's Detect skill.

I've played on servers that show signs on the minimap saying "Spot" or "Hot Spot" or "Elite Spot", but I think finding them is part of the Admin's idea of the game.

Let's see what Admins have to say about this, but I think they shouldn't be identified.

• Like 1

well...if it's admins design then i have no saying in here 😄

like u say... lets wait what admins will say about this.

We didn't make spots mark because 

1) We have a lot of spots, so all mini-map will be just SPOTSPOTSPOTSPOTSPOTSPOTSPOT 
2) Like said Javox "finding them is part of the Admin's idea of the game." You can choose spot with is very close from warp area. But you can trying to find better spots somewhere far away. Maybe on this spot, which most of the players didn't know you will feel much safer? Or extra monster will be there?  
3) When i discovered other new season projects, i noticed, that servers with spot mark was more boring then server without mark spot. In other words, the server with mark spot was super easy mostly.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Just you can mark biggest of it, if there's spots everywhere

On 7/11/2020 at 1:25 PM, mifo said:

Just you can mark biggest of it, if there's spots everywhere

No sense.  There will be new questions like " Why you marked only this? I think on all map is just few spots! "
So, no, we won't mark spots on mini-map.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280