MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goku

[Weekly][Personal Event] Streaming Event [TWITCH]

font1133.png

Twitch Logo Neon by gtxdragon on DeviantArt

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing fantastic. I've got some exciting news to share with you all. Starting this week, I've decided to spice things up on my Twitch livestream by introducing a weekly commenting event!

Here's the scoop: I absolutely love engaging with all of you during my streams, and I wanted to create a fun way to encourage interaction and reward those who actively participate. That's why I've come up with this idea!

How does it work?

It's super simple! Throughout the week, from Monday to Sunday, around 1:00 AM to 3:00 AM Server Time (Yes I know, but that's the only free time I have after work :pepehands:) whoever comments the most during my livestreams will be crowned the winner at the end of the week. This includes any witty remarks, insightful questions, or engaging conversations during the streams. Every comment counts, so feel free to chime in as much as you'd like!

What's the prize?

Ah, the exciting part! The participant with the most comments each week will receive 60 Web Bonuses, you can use that for VIP (Will give you 5% DMG/DEF and Bonus Experience ) I know this is not much, but might increase the prize later for 2nd and 3rd really depending on our generous Administrators :JerryEeeh:

How will I track the comments?

Fear not, I've got it all sorted out. I'll be keeping track of comments using a Leaderboard so that everybody can see your ranking on my stream page.
Example:

image.png

Why am I doing this?

Simply put, I adore our community and value each and every one of you who tunes in regularly. Your presence and engagement mean the world to me, and I wanted to find a way to give back and make our time together even more enjoyable!

So, spread the word, rally your friends, and let's make these livestreams even more lively and fun! I can't wait to see who emerges as the top commenter each week.

Thank you all for your ongoing support and enthusiasm. Let's kick off this commenting event with a blast on our next stream!

See you there!

Link to my stream: https://www.twitch.tv/gokuxmu