MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
alaster

No exe dmg for IK?

Hi. I have Excellent Sword of Destruction with exe dmg option on Illusion Knight. Why are all my skills (Wind Glave, Charge Slash and even weapon skill Cyclone) are not dealing exe dmg? Left-click attack also not dealing exe dmg. So this option is completely useless...

image.png.af43e65989938bc3591d9bb1163530d3.png

1 hour ago, alaster said:

Hi. I have Excellent Sword of Destruction with exe dmg option on Illusion Knight. Why are all my skills (Wind Glave, Charge Slash and even weapon skill Cyclone) are not dealing exe dmg? Left-click attack also not dealing exe dmg. So this option is completely useless...

image.png.af43e65989938bc3591d9bb1163530d3.png

? What do you mean you dont deal exc dmg ? What dmg colours do you have on your screen ?? Use that sword and make a 2 min Video of attacking Mobs.

19 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

? What do you mean you dont deal exc dmg ? What dmg colours do you have on your screen ?? Use that sword and make a 2 min Video of attacking Mobs.

I see only regular and crit damage. Green excellent damage is not coming. Server - x500

5 minutes ago, alaster said:

I see only regular and crit damage. Green excellent damage is not coming. Server - x500

does your clone deal exce dmg ?

3 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

No. Can't see a single green number on my character. No matter what I try.

26 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

Well, problem solved. I needed to add some more stats to strength. There is a wrong description saying sword needs 514 str to wear it so it was disabled.

Anyway, thanks for your attention!

• Like 1