MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
bestas13

Exp drop

Hello, i have a problem last few days, my exp have been dropped, it seems that im not getting vip exp no more. I was gettings atlans 2 around 140k per second, now i get only 90k, as well for viparena i was getting around 190k per second, now im getting 140. As my friend with the vip as well still gets in viparena 190k per second. Character nick SIAUBUNAS. Still have 17 days for vip and i want that exp that i paid. Thank you.

On 10/1/2022 at 8:59 AM, Arturs said:

Dynamic experience system - reduces players' experience as they move on resets. the principle is – the stronger you get, the harder it becomes to level up your character.

table.png

5 hours ago, bestas13 said:

Hello, i have a problem last few days, my exp have been dropped, it seems that im not getting vip exp no more. I was gettings atlans 2 around 140k per second, now i get only 90k, as well for viparena i was getting around 190k per second, now im getting 140. As my friend with the vip as well still gets in viparena 190k per second. Character nick SIAUBUNAS. Still have 17 days for vip and i want that exp that i paid. Thank you.

image.png.efa9c96a10bdbba3fc54837b475cc715.png

• Like 1