MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

I have problems in PvP

Hello. If you have a PvP problem, maybe, we can help you. 

Question: How is your balance working? I'm Slayer/Soul master/Ragefighter/Refrigerator class and die from anyone! 
Answer: Make sure you and your opponent are in the same league.

First - please read this post (others posts on the topic are also helpful) -> click

But if you're sure, that problem is in the server balance, please leave a post on this topic, with the following instructions:

1) Link to your character.
2) Link to opponent characters
3) Video or a detailed description

Example:

1) Arturs
2) Devil, Beasty
3) I have duel against SL, and it's a 10:0 without a chance. SL kills me very fast. About second one - i don't have enough dmg to kill him, most of time this SM have a full SD. 

If you leave a post like this, our team will be able to test it on the copy of the live server and our special test server, to see different scenarios of PvP between your and other classes. After that, we will inform you in reply if there will be changes, or if that was a result between items/buffs/some other stuff, and why you received that result. 

All flood, useless comments, and wrong description posts will be deleted.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1. Umbrella

2. Kate

3. Before update we tried duel and it was about draw. After SUM wins 10-0. We tried both Bri vs Bri and t7 vs t8

1. Umbrella

2. Jinz

3. Before update we tried duel and SL won like 10-3(4). After update the situation is an opposite.

I didn't do any accurate investigation, but in general the picture is clear: same people, same gear, different result. 

I would be grateful for any explanation and ideas on what I'm doing wrong :)

• Love 1
  • Like 1

x100, Nauseda/Umbrella

23 hours ago, nauseda said:

1. Umbrella

2. Kate

3. Before update we tried duel and it was about draw. After SUM wins 10-0. We tried both Bri vs Bri and t7 vs t8

1. Umbrella

2. Jinz

3. Before update we tried duel and SL won like 10-3(4). After update the situation is an opposite.

I didn't do any accurate investigation, but in general the picture is clear: same people, same gear, different result. 

I would be grateful for any explanation and ideas on what I'm doing wrong :)

Hello. 
So first of all - your brilliant set is not even +11. You have only 1 item +11, but the Summoner opponent has 2 items +15. It +5% of extra damage decrease, about 250 points on all stats and about 3.5-4k HP
Weapons. You have +13 and +15 weapons, while summoners have both +15. 
Summoner has +15 Honor earrings. You have rage+0. Right one without useful options. So extra 5k HP for summoner. 
Summoner has an extra 3% double damage on wings. 
You don't spend any points on vitality stat and HP in Majestic. In total summoner have a much more better setup in ML&MJ trees. 
So some digits here, some digits there, Summoner also has an extra 2.5% against SL. So in total, it looks fair.  

If we talk about MG, i see a very strong PvP +15 tier 8 excellent set and defensive ring+7 against double damage. And MG has an extra 7.5% damage against Slayer. 

2 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

Hello. 
So first of all - your brilliant set is not even +11. You have only 1 item +11, but the Summoner opponent has 2 items +15. It +5% of extra damage decrease, about 250 points on all stats and about 3.5-4k HP
Weapons. You have +13 and +15 weapons, while summoners have both +15. 
Summoner has +15 Honor earrings. You have rage+0. Right one without useful options. So extra 5k HP for summoner. 
Summoner has an extra 3% double damage on wings. 
You don't spend any points on vitality stat and HP in Majestic. In total summoner have a much more better setup in ML&MJ trees. 
So some digits here, some digits there, Summoner also has an extra 2.5% against SL. So in total, it looks fair.  

If we talk about MG, i see a very strong PvP +15 tier 8 excellent set and defensive ring+7 against double damage. And MG has an extra 7.5% damage against Slayer. 

I usually use t7 for duels, so probably your investigation is not 100% correct, but anyway thank you for the explanation.

UPD: I did some tests with DL and RW. Pretty mutch similar results: DL that I was winning 10-1 in 100% cases cooking me now 10-2(3). RW that usually was loosing 10-5(6, 7) now making 10-1.

My main point is to understand why the difference feels so strong before and after update. I mean nothing has been changed but only balance rework, people are the same, gear are the same, the results are 180 degrees different. 

x100, Nauseda/Umbrella

1. DrowRanger

2. Ghostblade

3. Elf has Red spirit set + blue lion (dont know about other items, info hiden). Beating me easely in Duel. With same buffs in boss fights, 1 shot me. I have bri set +11/+13, max weapon, bigger attack speed, FO earrings, Nix Rings. 

Attached Video With Duel. Here you can see minimal diferences between lion rare and Golden fenrir (in dmg). Dont feel any changes in defence.

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2024 at 8:16 PM, ozmens said:

1. DrowRanger

2. Ghostblade

3. Elf has Red spirit set + blue lion (dont know about other items, info hiden). Beating me easely in Duel. With same buffs in boss fights, 1 shot me. I have bri set +11/+13, max weapon, bigger attack speed, FO earrings, Nix Rings. 

Attached Video With Duel. Here you can see minimal diferences between lion rare and Golden fenrir (in dmg). Dont feel any changes in defence.

1) Please find boots with DD. Someone may think that 4%DD is nothing, but somewhere these few% can give you a chance to survive and deal some extra damage, maybe your next hit will be double damage. 
2) In general 10-4 isn't bad. PvP is also about when one character is just lucky. HP restore activates in the last moment and saves a life, EDR hits are going one by one e.t.c. 
3) Anyway, I will additionally check IK/ELF. Does IK feel something similar against other classes?

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

1) Please find boots with DD. Someone may think that 4%DD is nothing, but somewhere these few% can give you a chance to survive and deal some extra damage, maybe your next hit will be double damage. 
2) In general 10-4 isn't bad. PvP is also about when one character is just lucky. HP restore activates in the last moment and saves a life, EDR hits are going one by one e.t.c. 
3) Anyway, I will additionally check IK/ELF. Does IK feel something similar against other classes?

Thanks for ansswer. Will check for Boots with DD. And yea, if you can check balances between IK/SM, SUM, there is something simalar. But DL and SL now feels kinda weak against IK.

• Like 1

Grade 50  win set Bri 15 ? 

Set Bri 12 13 win Full set bri 15 earing honor + 10 x2 ? 

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Ghostblade&serv=server3

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Primal&serv=server3

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Optimus&serv=server3

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

14 hours ago, giaodragon said:

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Ghostblade&serv=server3

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Primal&serv=server3

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Optimus&serv=server3

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

before writing about the problem, introduce which one of these links is ur char. secondly instead spamming "?" symbol, write ur issue properly and understandable. 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

13 hours ago, giaodragon said:

This is an answer for you, and a message for all others. Just keep in mind these things. 

1) DL weakness - not possible to wear additional pet. When other classes can wear extra pet, DL has only his dark horse. 
Of course, classes are balanced when DL and his opponent don't have pets. Yes, not cool to do DL, but much worse will be to balance DL against pets like "golden fenrir". A.K.A gives DL by default an extra 10%dmg and 5%abs. 
We're looking for a way to find how an increase improves dark horse, like making Dark Horse +1 with extra options, but currently - without a result. It all depends on IGCN here. 

2) I've checked the logs, and saw when your DL killed Ghostblade and Primal. Real balance issues are when for your class is just impossible to kill others. Like it was before. 

3) Here is a lot of luck in PvP. How much do your full HP restore options work? At what moment you will use the SD potion? How often will work EDR, Crit, Ignore, Double Damage e.t.c. 

4) Mastery set vs Mastery set it's a lottery. From both sides a lot of EDR,Crit,Ignore,Double damage, and less damage decrease. You can literally win 10 times in a row and after 10 times die.

5) And here I'm not talking about differences in ML,MJ,buffs

6) You can lose even when you have better gear than your opponent. Better gear doesn't give you a 100% chance of rate. It's just increase your % to win. Yes, even grade 50, if it has +15,PVP, and good options can win. Why not? Otherwise, what is the reason to keep these items in-game? Or is someone enjoying the time, when a few max-geared players could wipe the whole event without blinking?

7) In the end, balance does not mean that every duel now will end with a 10-9 result. This is impossible and never will be, because of a lot of different variables. Of course, if remove all excellent items, levels from items, pets, skill trees, buffs and other stuff - this will be possible. 

So just enjoy the game, get used to the new meta. But of course, you can always write here your request 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

So i just had Duel with few people, lost to all.

my in game : Theo  (MG)

then i had PVP with Core (IK) , he had box+5 set +13,while i have volcano set +13, and he won me 9-1. how that can be possible? MG is so bad, i lost to few people with no chance.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tahoti said:

So i just had Duel with few people, lost to all.

my in game : Theo  (MG)

then i had PVP with Core (IK) , he had box+5 set +13,while i have volcano set +13, and he won me 9-1. how that can be possible? MG is so bad, i lost to few people with no chance.

1) Your boots are a "hurricane tier". This means, that your character doesn't receive a defense bonus. Because of that, you've lost about 15% of the total defense.
2) Weapons. IK has a Manticore +12 weapon. This is tier 6 weapon with +4% damage on level +12. You have Soul weapon, this is tier 3. Only one weapon +12 - this is 2% damage. Second weapon +9+2 opt. 
3) IK has an extra 7.5% total damage increase against the MG class. IK is the worst opponent for MG.