MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
BAD

SCULPTURE DROP RATE???

4 minutes ago, ukrnet said:

1. Если ты не администратор или гейм мастер, то откуда у тебя уже лошадь? которая фармится очень долго?

2. Да ты быстро фармишь арена поинты, убивая всех и вся на сервере при этом получая зарплату в бонах и преимущество перед другими игроками.

3. На фенрире или коне невозможно быстро выделить игрока для нанесения урона! 

1. If you are not an administrator or game master, where did you get a horse from? which takes a long time to farm?

2. Yes, you quickly farm arena points, killing everyone and everything on the server while getting a salary in bonds and an advantage over other players.

3. On a fenrir or a horse, it is impossible to quickly select a player to deal damage!

1. I farmed it lol, I've been there for 3 days already with 5 accounts 😂 I don't even have permissions to give myself items or something like that, I'm a Quest Master not Game Master.

2. I was in Arena for few days, as I said people don't get it's a pvp game and they just start crying. I had all of my items before I was even a Senate, I'm only Senate for few weeks now so get your facts straight before accusing someone of something.

3. It's just different from season 3, it's how it is on season 15, when you pvp for some time you get used to it...

• Like 1

1 час назад, Beasty сказал:

1. I farmed it lol, I've been there for 3 days already with 5 accounts 😂 I don't even have permissions to give myself items or something like that, I'm a Quest Master not Game Master.

2. I was in Arena for few days, as I said people don't get it's a pvp game and they just start crying. I had all of my items before I was even a Senate, I'm only Senate for few weeks now so get your facts straight before accusing someone of something.

3. It's just different from season 3, it's how it is on season 15, when you pvp for some time you get used to it...

вот честно, ничего не хочу доказывать. Но у вас и крылья варятся 5/5  и кондоры падают пачками и все зависит от удачи , смешно звучит... хотя у меня есть вопрос 80% успеха от какого количества предметов? т.к. 80% может быть от 1 000 варок и от 1 000 000 000 варок. Раз вы только говорите за удачу и то, что фармите в 5 окон за 3 дня новую вещь и главное, снова удача варки хорошо подошла 😉  И да, сервер пвп, но лишь для тех, кто начал играть с открытия , когда был больше % выпадения кондоров и т.д. и шанс заточки был побольше. 

honestly, I don't want to prove anything. But your wings are boiled 5/5 and condors fall in batches and it all depends on luck, it sounds funny ... although I have a question 80% success from how many items? since 80% can be from 1,000 brews and from 1,000,000,000 brews. Since you are only talking about luck and the fact that you farm in 5 windows in 3 days is a new thing and, most importantly, the luck of brewing is good again And yes, pvp server, but only for those who started playing from the opening, when there was more% of condor drops etc. and the chance of sharpening was greater.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ukrnet said:

вот честно, ничего не хочу доказывать. Но у вас и крылья варятся 5/5  и кондоры падают пачками и все зависит от удачи , смешно звучит... хотя у меня есть вопрос 80% успеха от какого количества предметов? т.к. 80% может быть от 1 000 варок и от 1 000 000 000 варок. Раз вы только говорите за удачу и то, что фармите в 5 окон за 3 дня новую вещь и главное, снова удача варки хорошо подошла 😉  И да, сервер пвп, но лишь для тех, кто начал играть с открытия , когда был больше % выпадения кондоров и т.д. и шанс заточки был побольше. 

honestly, I don't want to prove anything. But your wings are boiled 5/5 and condors fall in batches and it all depends on luck, it sounds funny ... although I have a question 80% success from how many items? since 80% can be from 1,000 brews and from 1,000,000,000 brews. Since you are only talking about luck and the fact that you farm in 5 windows in 3 days is a new thing and, most importantly, the luck of brewing is good again And yes, pvp server, but only for those who started playing from the opening, when there was more% of condor drops etc. and the chance of sharpening was greater.

Usually random in this kind of situation refers to 100 units or 100 items in this case. For ghost horse it's 100% success rate when you get 10 sculptures from Scorched Canyon, you will have ghost horse 100%. Honestly you can just ask Arturs and he will explain you that I am not administrator and I don't have any permissions that would help me in any way in-game so why would I not be allowed to play, I was playing for months before I was Senate but now you seem to pay attention to that, why? I don't get it. All my job is to entertain players, help newbies and members with something they don't know. I'm not playing since opening, I started playing when server was already opened for 4 months but drop chance of condor flame hasn't changed since opening, about every change there is in-game you can read in news topics when there is an update.

• Like 1

If you're not an administrator, I don't know why you threatened to close the map the other day? what you speak is not coherent, you are given privileges and you abuse your power, just because they kill your character you want to close a map, is this correct?

You use 5 accounts to farm on a map where the spots are few, what makes you think that you can only farm there?

24 minutes ago, alexis12 said:

If you're not an administrator, I don't know why you threatened to close the map the other day? what you speak is not coherent, you are given privileges and you abuse your power, just because they kill your character you want to close a map, is this correct?

You use 5 accounts to farm on a map where the spots are few, what makes you think that you can only farm there?

What do you mean close the map? 😄 What are you even writing... I never said I'm the only one allowed to farm there, it's a pvp map lol, I didn't even kill anyone before they started to kill me, I'm not against peaceful players. All you say is that "I abuse my power" how come? What power? What are you referring to, I don't understand you.

So why did you kill my character when the Rune Wizard began to kill me, I arrived at the spot and there was no one there, it began to kill me, then a BM arrived and you on your horse to kill me, tell me then what are you doing? nothing against peaceful players, why do you come and kill me, when Runewi was in PK?

32 minutes ago, Beasty said:

¿A qué te refieres con cerrar el mapa? 😄 ¿Qué estás escribiendo? ... Nunca dije que soy el único al que se le permite cultivar allí, es un mapa pvp lol, ni siquiera maté a nadie antes de que comenzaran a matarme, no estoy en contra de los jugadores pacíficos. Todo lo que dices es que "abuso de mi poder", ¿cómo es eso? ¿Qué poder? A qué te refieres, no te entiendo.

Значит у нас пачками Кондоры падают?? Вы себе то верите , что говорите. Мы играем с открытия на этом сервере, и увы но флеймы тут ни когда не валились как блессы с соулами. То что вы хотите за 2-3 недели игры наварить кучу 3-х крыльев, тогда да, вам нужна 100% удача. Вы играете на сервере где онлайн 180+, и постоянно ноете. Хотя бы для приличия собрали себе сеты +13+l+dd, взяли в клан по больше народу помогли одеться, и тогда владение Замком для вас бы приблизилось. Но нет вы ноете. НОЕТЕ что и есть правда. вы даже палец о палец не ударили, чтобы что то сделать для того что бы конкурировать на пустом сервере. ПУСТОМ блин сервере!!! На счет того - что вы постоянно наезжаете на Beasty? Он сенат, но нет из ваших уст тут просто звучит одно слово Admin, для приличия умники прочитайте правила сервера прежде чем начать играть, посмотрите Ранжирование кто и  кем здесь занимается. 

Poor man, haha.

He's not a god, so you can against to kill him. Try to reset and earn good item. Ghost horse is not only way to stronger

In game Beasty is common player like others, he can do whatever he want, if this allowed by rules. He doesn't have any specials, like "closing map" LOL. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

In game Beasty is common player like others, he can do whatever he want, if this allowed by rules. He doesn't have any specials, like "closing map" LOL. 

So why did he say it? I saw that he posted and asked which map would close

2 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

В игре Beasty обычный игрок, как и все остальные, он может делать все, что хочет, если это разрешено правилами. У него нет никаких спец, вроде "закрывающей карты" LOL. 

Спасибо за ответ, удачного развития сервера.

11 hours ago, alexis12 said:

So why did he say it? I saw that he posted and asked which map would close

saw that one too 😄 i even asked him thru whisper asking  what map .