MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
BAD

SCULPTURE DROP RATE???

Increasing rate of sculpture from Scorched canyon monsters. I will check again on logs, how many in total droped sculptures in 2-3 days.

• Haha 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

Increasing rate of sculpture from Scorched canyon monsters. I will check again on logs, how many in total droped sculptures in 2-3 days.

How many sculptures have they dropped since launch day? I haven´t been dropped any and I have been farming for days in scorched canyon

1 hour ago, alexis12 said:

How many sculptures have they dropped since launch day? I haven´t been dropped any and I have been farming for days in scorched canyon

I have 2 sculptures currently, I'm only farming since yesterday but seems that Arturs increased drop rate even more so will see how it goes.

EDIT: I actually got another one, so it's 3 in 12 hours 😄

Hace 46 minutos, Beasty dijo:

Tengo 2 esculturas actualmente, solo estoy cultivando desde ayer, pero parece que Arturs aumentó la tasa de caída aún más, así que veremos cómo va.

I have been 3 days and none have fallen, how can I know that what you say is true?

22 minutes ago, alexis12 said:

I have been 3 days and none have fallen, how can I know that what you say is true?

image.png.8c3a7b349d4d075864f47fee325fde41.png

• Wow 2

7 hours ago, Arturs said:

very nice of you .. thank you 

16 minutes ago, Beasty said:

image.png.8c3a7b349d4d075864f47fee325fde41.png

hey bro youre not qualified to farm anymore hahahah ! you are too rich for this shit and besides you the quest master .. just joking 😁

• Haha 1

On 11/14/2020 at 12:11 PM, Arturs said:

i've set drop rate super rare, just to make sure, that all server won't have ghost horses in 2 days after we launched it. I've checked the logs, so i can say, that's it's too rare. I'll increase the chance a little bit, as will watch. 

But keep in mind, that there will be very rare drop of this item. And if i say "Very rare" this means, that maybe you won't get even 1 sculpture per day. There is 100% success chance to make this Ghost horse. 

i've been farming there from time to time but i don't see alot of people maybe it's not dropping that much because the map isn't full of people who farm . just an idea ofcs i'm 100% for the increase+of%chance drop 😄 don't get me wrong 😄

2 hours ago, alexis12 said:

Are you wearing the seal of wealth?

No

Update: Just got a fourth one 😛

Five already...

@Beasty can you write the exact name of Sculpture in extra items because i saw with blessing of guardian etc you had to write a different name than the original one on the item. Is it the same case here ? I think i might be wasting time and not picking up the Sculptures due to wrong name input.
I wrote Sculpture/sculpture is this good enough ?(2 separate words)

Who else besides Beasty has gotten a sculpture? Because it is rare that only he claims that he drops

6 hours ago, ff_silen said:

@Beasty can you write the exact name of Sculpture in extra items because i saw with blessing of guardian etc you had to write a different name than the original one on the item. Is it the same case here ? I think i might be wasting time and not picking up the Sculptures due to wrong name input.
I wrote Sculpture/sculpture is this good enough ?(2 separate words)

Sculpture should work just fine

32 minutes ago, Beasty said:

image.png.1b8746c9b81c2522cdca37b94c3e71a2.png🙂

EDIT:image.png.251ddd47f8d7304d2cdb930e2f654d09.png❤️

you got horse and still killing people on spot. you should consider other people farming for Ghorse since youre a part of the administration already . 

25 minutes ago, HorusMG said:

you got horse and still killing people on spot. you should consider other people farming for Ghorse since youre a part of the administration already . 

It's a pvp game or so I thought.
+ I'm not killing everyone, I killed you because you took my spot when I went away for 5 minutes...

Добрый день, возможно я уже бывший игрок вашего сервера Prime. Прошу Артура это прочитать.

Выскажу мнение своей гильдии:
1. Не считаю правильным, что ГМ или администратор играет на серере. У меня 50 % гильдии из-за этого отказались играть спустя 2 недели игры на сервере.

2. Варка на х5000 , просто отвратительная шансы не соответсвуют написанным в хаос машине!

3. Дроп тоже насколько занижен именно: Кондор оф Флейм , за гварду  я вообще молчу, которая нужна для 4 вингов, так как прошел порядка 30 воскресных писем и дропа нет. Так не было со старта сервера, был выше шанс намного! И новичкам ничего не остается как просто бросать игру!

4. Замком владеет гильдия с администрацией, на самой осаде был игрок -EnvY- с гильдией Admin который убивал нас тоже. Взять в тот же пример новую локацию, становится там Beasty и всех убивает целыми днями - великий интерес играть. За цены с арена поинтами я лучше вообще промолчу.  С таким подходом интерес к игре уже стал пропадать.

5. Дальше дам пример ослабления Slayer: теперь его убивает ДЛ со вторыми крыльями. А слеер с 3-м. Половина Мл не рабочая, если её качать - уменьшается урон.

6. Трудно выделать персонажа, когда он на Фенрире или Лошади, это приносит дискомфорт в пвп! 

Good afternoon, maybe I'm already a former player on your Prime server. I ask Arthur to read this.

I will express the opinion of my guild:

1. I do not think it is correct that the GM or the administrator is playing on the server. Because of this, 50% of my guild refused to play after 2 weeks of playing on the server.

2. Cooking at x5000, just disgusting chances do not correspond to those written in the chaos machine!

3. The drop is also how much underestimated: Condor of Flame, I generally keep quiet for the guard, which is needed for 4 wings, since about 30 Sunday letters have passed and there is no drop. This was not the case from the start of the server, the chance was much higher! And beginners have no choice but to quit the game!

4. The castle is owned by a guild with the administration, at the siege itself there was a player -EnvY- with a guild Admin who killed us too. Take a new location for the same example, Beasty becomes there and kills everyone all day long - great interest to play. For prices with arena points, I'd rather not say anything at all. With this approach, interest in the game has already begun to disappear.

5. Next I will give an example of weakening Slayer: now he is killed by DL with the second wings. A slayer with the 3rd. Half of the ML is not working, if you download it, the damage decreases.

6. It is difficult to make a character when he is on Fenrir or Horse, it brings discomfort in pvp!

20 minutes ago, ukrnet said:

Добрый день, возможно я уже бывший игрок вашего сервера Prime. Прошу Артура это прочитать.

Выскажу мнение своей гильдии:
1. Не считаю правильным, что ГМ или администратор играет на серере. У меня 50 % гильдии из-за этого отказались играть спустя 2 недели игры на сервере.

2. Варка на х5000 , просто отвратительная шансы не соответсвуют написанным в хаос машине!

3. Дроп тоже насколько занижен именно: Кондор оф Флейм , за гварду  я вообще молчу, которая нужна для 4 вингов, так как прошел порядка 30 воскресных писем и дропа нет. Так не было со старта сервера, был выше шанс намного! И новичкам ничего не остается как просто бросать игру!

4. Замком владеет гильдия с администрацией, на самой осаде был игрок -EnvY- с гильдией Admin который убивал нас тоже. Взять в тот же пример новую локацию, становится там Beasty и всех убивает целыми днями - великий интерес играть. За цены с арена поинтами я лучше вообще промолчу.  С таким подходом интерес к игре уже стал пропадать.

5. Дальше дам пример ослабления Slayer: теперь его убивает ДЛ со вторыми крыльями. А слеер с 3-м. Половина Мл не рабочая, если её качать - уменьшается урон.

6. Трудно выделать персонажа, когда он на Фенрире или Лошади, это приносит дискомфорт в пвп! 

Good afternoon, maybe I'm already a former player on your Prime server. I ask Arthur to read this.

I will express the opinion of my guild:

1. I do not think it is correct that the GM or the administrator is playing on the server. Because of this, 50% of my guild refused to play after 2 weeks of playing on the server.

2. Cooking at x5000, just disgusting chances do not correspond to those written in the chaos machine!

3. The drop is also how much underestimated: Condor of Flame, I generally keep quiet for the guard, which is needed for 4 wings, since about 30 Sunday letters have passed and there is no drop. This was not the case from the start of the server, the chance was much higher! And beginners have no choice but to quit the game!

4. The castle is owned by a guild with the administration, at the siege itself there was a player -EnvY- with a guild Admin who killed us too. Take a new location for the same example, Beasty becomes there and kills everyone all day long - great interest to play. For prices with arena points, I'd rather not say anything at all. With this approach, interest in the game has already begun to disappear.

5. Next I will give an example of weakening Slayer: now he is killed by DL with the second wings. A slayer with the 3rd. Half of the ML is not working, if you download it, the damage decreases.

6. It is difficult to make a character when he is on Fenrir or Horse, it brings discomfort in pvp!

All I really hear here is crying without any facts
1. Administrator is not involved in gameplay, you are mixing up things. Seems you are refering to me as a administrator, but I'm not, there is difference between administrator and senate. I was playing long before I was senate...

2. Chaos Machine is complete random, you can fail at 90% and success at 20%, it's how it works, sometimes you get 5 fails in a row on 80%.

3. It's only normal that rare items are rare if that makes sense 😛 If they wouldn't be rare what would be the point of it for example on Prime all players who play there for a long time are either with 3rd or 4th wings already anyways. It's only a question of time.

4. Again, I'm not a administrator, being quest master and community helper doesn't help me in any way, -EnvY- has nothing to do with being administrator, he just called his guild "Admin", what are you even thinking... It's only normal that you pvp on castle siege or did I miss something? As for arena prices, the prices seem to be ok, I got more than 1 million points in few days but I'm not farming anymore because way too many people think it's not a pvp game and complain all the time.

5. Balance is being looked into and it will be changed around in the near future, it's been said many times now, just wait a little.

6. I don't really understand what you mean here by Fenrir or Horse.

5 минут назад, Beasty сказал:

Все, что я здесь действительно слышу, это плач без всяких фактов
1. Администратор не участвует в игровом процессе, вы все путаете. Похоже, вы имеете в виду меня как администратора, но я нет, есть разница между администратором и сенатом.

2. Chaos Machine полностью случайна, вы можете потерпеть неудачу на 90% и успех на 20%, вот как это работает, иногда вы получаете 5 неудач подряд на 80%.

3. Это нормально, что редкие предметы редки, если это имеет смысл. 😛 Если они не будут редкостью, в чем будет смысл, например, на Prime, все игроки, которые играют там долгое время, в любом случае уже имеют 3-е или 4-е крылья . Это только вопрос времени.

4. Опять же, я не администратор, быть мастером квеста и помощником сообщества мне никак не помогает, -EnvY- не имеет ничего общего с администратором, он просто назвал свою гильдию «Админ», да ты что вообще думаю ... Это нормально, что ты пвп на осаде замка или я что-то пропустил? Что касается цен на аренах, цены кажутся нормальными, я набрал более 1 миллиона очков за несколько дней, но я больше не фармлю, потому что слишком многие люди думают, что это не pvp-игра, и все время жалуются.

5. Сейчас изучается баланс, и он будет изменен в ближайшем будущем, уже много раз говорилось, просто подождите немного.

6. Я действительно не понимаю, что вы подразумеваете под Фенриром или Лошадью.

1. Если ты не администратор или гейм мастер, то откуда у тебя уже лошадь? которая фармится очень долго?

2. Да ты быстро фармишь арена поинты, убивая всех и вся на сервере при этом получая зарплату в бонах и преимущество перед другими игроками.

3. На фенрире или коне невозможно быстро выделить игрока для нанесения урона! 

1. If you are not an administrator or game master, where did you get a horse from? which takes a long time to farm?

2. Yes, you quickly farm arena points, killing everyone and everything on the server while getting a salary in bonds and an advantage over other players.

3. On a fenrir or a horse, it is impossible to quickly select a player to deal damage!