MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
BAD

SCULPTURE DROP RATE???

IS THERE EVEN A RATE OF DROPS FOR SCULPTURE ? BEEN FARMING FOR OVER 36HRS STILL DONT DROP A SINGLE SCULPTURE . HOW CAN THIS BE ? MayBE YOU NEED TO CHECK SOME THINGS OUT .. THANKS

12 hours ago, Much said:

drop rate is 0.000003% And it drops in Lorencia

have you found any in lorencia?

i've set drop rate super rare, just to make sure, that all server won't have ghost horses in 2 days after we launched it. I've checked the logs, so i can say, that's it's too rare. I'll increase the chance a little bit, as will watch. 

But keep in mind, that there will be very rare drop of this item. And if i say "Very rare" this means, that maybe you won't get even 1 sculpture per day. There is 100% success chance to make this Ghost horse. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

44 minutes ago, Arturs said:

i've set drop rate super rare, just to make sure, that all server won't have ghost horses in 2 days after we launched it. I've checked the logs, so i can say, that's it's too rare. I'll increase the chance a little bit, as will watch. 

But keep in mind, that there will be very rare drop of this item. And if i say "Very rare" this means, that maybe you won't get even 1 sculpture per day. There is 100% success chance to make this Ghost horse. 

Ok thanks

So i get like 10 Seals of Ghost Horse in 2 days from zen lottery but i will need to farm with weeks to get 10 sculptures ? Nice logic

7 minutes ago, dem4oyy said:

So i get like 10 Seals of Ghost Horse in 2 days from zen lottery but i will need to farm with weeks to get 10 sculptures ? Nice logic

years bro . not weeks . Ghost horse doesnt even give godly opts yet its VERRRRRYY RARRRRREEE to farm .. better stick with fenrir if you ask me . 
cuz in 2 days you can have a complete recipe for fenrir .. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Exactly. When i have the Nuke set + black fenrir , i dont see the point of farming this Horse.

• Like 1

Just now, dem4oyy said:

Exactly. When i have the Nuke set + black fenrir , i dont see the point of farming this Horse.

its just for the looks anyways .. hahah looking cool doesnt mean youre strong 😄

55 minutes ago, HorusMG said:

years bro . not weeks . Ghost horse doesnt even give godly opts yet its VERRRRRYY RARRRRREEE to farm .. better stick with fenrir if you ask me . 
cuz in 2 days you can have a complete recipe for fenrir .. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

2,3k defense is not godly option? I don't think 2,3k defense is useless and it should be very rare indeed. But I think chance for the seal from zen lottery should be lower also.

1 hour ago, Beasty said:

2,3k defense is not godly option? I don't think 2,3k defense is useless and it should be very rare indeed. But I think chance for the seal from zen lottery should be lower also.

This deff is good , but you will need like 0,5 - 1sec more to smash it. I think even 1 second is way more 🙂

Potential Ghost horse better then fenrir. On level 15 of course. 

+ good amount of DEF + damage increase, it changes from class to class, but it's around like on black fenrir (depends on class and stats). + 3% of chance to restore 7500 HP. 
In total and together this is good alternative for fenrir. But of course receive exactly this 3 options isn't an easy mission.  

As you said its a good alternative for a fenrir , but the efforts and time you will need to craft it compare to fenrir is ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, dem4oyy said:

As you said its a good alternative for a fenrir , but the efforts and time you will need to craft it compare to fenrir is ridiculous.

That's the exact point of it, it will be a rare item, it doesn't mean that everyone has to craft it or need it.

22 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Potential Ghost horse better then fenrir. On level 15 of course. 

+ good amount of DEF + damage increase, it changes from class to class, but it's around like on black fenrir (depends on class and stats). + 3% of chance to restore 7500 HP. 
In total and together this is good alternative for fenrir. But of course receive exactly this 3 options isn't an easy mission.  

Mybe in % its good but in flat points. nah.  10% def or 10% damage  of fenrir  is good for pvp . That setup of horse for pve only.

23 hours ago, john4 said:

Mybe in % its good but in flat points. nah.  10% def or 10% damage  of fenrir  is good for pvp . That setup of horse for pve only.

true 

On 11/14/2020 at 4:13 PM, john4 said:

10% defense would give you around 1000 defense if you have 10k defense but ghost horse givers you 2300 defense, how come it's for pve only?

В 14.11.2020 в 16:13, john4 сказал:

I can't change options on Ghost horse, only change digits.