MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[11.11.2020] - Update #12

5 часов назад, Much сказал:

all noobs crying about their Slayers, when their slayers are not even max rr and still running with lvl 2 wings 😄 Bunch of Idiots 😄 Just keep crying!! 😄😄😄 
First try to gear up your character than cry, I see only 1 slayer in good gear and w3 in server, all other are just crybabies who think why they die from 1 hit when they run in w2+9 and set +9  tier 1 or 2 😄😄 pathetic people 😄 
 @zaa1
@korasx
I would like to know your Slayer nicknames to see your geard characters, probably not even 100rr

1-st ----- give me your nicname. i think you playing other class. 2-d ------ in cs 1 by 1 with mg 90+res he kill me easy (sword interia dont be fixed, i have set+13+dd+hdd) and i was 99 res.

nice - i was easy killed by mg 88 res ^^ when i have 100 ^^ he dont have set - only random items +11+13.  awesome slayer ^^

9 часов назад, ppsychoo сказал:

nice - i was easy killed by mg 88 res ^^ when i have 100 ^^ he dont have set - only random items +11+13.  awesome slayer ^^

Guys do not understand one thing that other races have good sets too! slaer is now weaker than all classes as for me! He was the weakest of all, only he had damage to monsters! now there is no even damage to monsters!on which server 80+ reset the hero dies from the golden iron knight with 3-4 hits! even without 80+ items, the reset should calmly kill the monster and not beat it for 2-3 minutes! the killer has weak defense, but this was compensated by the damage to the monster, he killed the monster and the monster did not have time to defeat the killer! and now the killer cannot kill monsters normally and besides, monsters can kill the killer! I am generally silent about pvp! with good things everyone is strong! but when things are the same slayer is the weakest!

reduced hero damage! but forgot to weaken the monsters or didn't raise the slaer's defense! Usually, how it works, if the hero is weak, he is raised, if the hero is strong, he is weakened! And then the admins just lowered the protection and forgot about other aspects of the game! I have played many games, but this is the first time I've seen this! to make the weak hero even weaker! was a hero in pvp useless so now he is useless in killing monsters!

Damage as a whole wasn't changed, only one skill got a fix that should have been done a while ago. That skill was never made for pvp, it was broken. There will be changes to balance in the near future, just be patience, please understand that it's impossible to find perfect balance and finding balance takes a lot of time and effort.

9 минут назад, Beasty сказал:

Повреждения в целом не изменились, только один навык получил исправление, которое нужно было исправить некоторое время назад. Этот навык никогда не создавался для пвп, он был сломан. В ближайшее время будут внесены изменения в баланс, просто наберитесь терпения, пожалуйста, поймите, что невозможно найти идеальный баланс, а поиск баланса требует много времени и усилий.

Создайте slaer прямо сейчас и другую расу! и убивать монстров! Думаю, через пять минут ты вернешь урон, убийца! хотя у убийцы были повреждения, он самый слабый персонаж в этой игре! летучие мыши имеют слабый урон по монстрам и героям, сильных монстров этим умением убить невозможно!return the damage to the slayer! and while you are doing the balances, players on a weak hero will at least be able to kill monsters normally!

4 hours ago, dkpro said:

Buy VIP 1 month = 400 Bonuses???????????

image.png.a4ee36fd354129087c955abbaa7cbdb9.png

Yeah there is issue with that currently, will be fixed soon.

Do admins know sword intertia misses monsters?

in addition, they also reduce the damage to this skill

SM killing out of range map... Solution ? Nerf Slayer ! I was telling Dmg Pierce is sh.it..  solution? NERF INERTIA !!:D:D Fuck logic.
And funny how people telling about gear and max rr ^^ just LOL 😄 "U dont want AOE on inertia? Give me my damage back to pierce. No u left me with.. i dont know even how to name my character. even this is dk even dmg dealer? maybe give me spell damage now ? what is this now? maybe u can tell me ?

• Like 2

1 час назад, korasx сказал:

SM убивает карту вне диапазона ... Решение? Nerf Slayer! Я говорил, что Дмг Пирс - дерьмо .. решение? NERF INERTIA !!: 😧 D Нахуй на логику.
И забавно, как люди рассказывают про экипировку и макс. Р- р ^^ просто LOL 😄"Ты не хочешь использовать AOE по инерции? Верни мне мой урон, чтобы пронзить. Нет, ты оставил меня ... Я даже не знаю, как назвать своего персонажа. dk даже dmg дилер? может дать мне урон заклинаниями сейчас? что это теперь? может ты мне скажешь?

Я не знаю! но мне кажется админам плевать, что люди тратили деньги на героя для VIP! трата времени! за одного героя и получил самого слабого героя в целом, как в пвп, так и в пве!

I wonder how no one sued them! people are extremely outraged and no longer ask for a refund, but at least to change the race, the admins simply ignore the request and do not understand that they killed the hero!

• Like 1

57 минут назад, Much сказал:

Still crying! Slayer 85 rr, tier 2 set not even +9, w2+0, non excellent weapons.

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Zaa1&serv=server2

And still crying that slayer is shit  😄

I have set, 100rr and da weap. And i was killed many times by mg 88res, bc dont have dmg (last time when i was in game). I talk to k9duck and he agree - slayer too much nerfed. I think you played on another class.

Slayer get used to one hit style. After the update, K9Duck can kill me with her ruud skills by 3-4 hits (I am bk 120k vit). I don't understand why Slayer players complain about the improvements. Before the update, did u guys see Slayers stay in one place and spammed their stupid Inertia to kill 2 guilds in one second? Stop crying boys.

• Like 2

18 часов назад, billpham сказал:

Slayer get used to one hit style. After the update, K9Duck can kill me with her ruud skills by 3-4 hits (I am bk 120k vit). I don't understand why Slayer players complain about the improvements. Before the update, did u guys see Slayers stay in one place and spammed their stupid Inertia to kill 2 guilds in one second? Stop crying boys.

💖

В 12.11.2020 в 18:09, dkpro сказал:

Buy VIP 1 month = 400 Bonuses???????????

Fixed

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

20 часов назад, billpham сказал:

Link to you char plz