MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[11.11.2020] - Update #12

3 минуты назад, keepimba сказал:

приятель, давай посмотрим, что может сделать администратор, может быть, они исправят это и снова вернут нормальное состояние, просто посмотрим, что ответит Артур. я уже спрашиваю в раздоре 

I saw how other players played the same race then changed it! but they can't change me! and they also worsen my class with which I play and cannot change my class! how much can I endure? And now they even killed the hero to those who play them!

bro u want hear joke??? I NEED 4 hit at ferea monster with 30kstr HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im speechless

5 минут назад, keepimba сказал:

bro u want hear joke??? I NEED 4 hit at ferea monster with 30kstr HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im speechless

ок

I will make copy\paste my answer from Discord.

As i said in news 
"  We will watch the situation with PvP, and increase the attack power of other skills, if this will be a necessity. "

If there Slayer will be really a piece of trash with no chances in pvp, then i don't see reasons, why i won't fix it. 
I understand, that after so dramatical changes some players will be on emotions, but now we need some time to check situation. 

As you can saw, 3 weeks in row we make an updates, and that took a lot of time, i working almost all days without almost any free time. Now i will have few days of rest. 

And on next week, i can finally focus on 100% only on balance between characters. Balance isn't just stay and hitting one monster. Need to check for example one slayer against all other 9 classes. Make changes after every duel and starting it once and once again. It also took much time. 

Sword inertia was OP AF. Did you think, other 9 classes feel happy, when you can one shooting with AOE everyone? I don't think so. 

So in the end - please be a little bit patience now, and i will just do my job. I think no one can say, that here isn't any changes. We are trying to make best service and game experience. Thank you for attention. This is my answer.

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

7 минут назад, Arturs сказал:

Я скопирую \ вставлю свой ответ из Discord.

Как я сказал в новостях, 
«Мы будем следить за ситуацией с PvP и увеличивать силу атаки других навыков, если это будет необходимо».

Если там Slayer действительно будет мусором без шансов в пвп, то я не вижу причин, почему я не буду это исправлять. 
Я понимаю, что после столь кардинальных изменений некоторые игроки будут на эмоциях, но сейчас нам нужно время, чтобы проверить ситуацию. 

Как видите, мы делаем обновления 3 недели подряд, и на это уходит много времени, я работал почти все дни, почти не имея свободного времени. Теперь у меня будет несколько дней отдыха. 

А на следующей неделе я наконец смогу сосредоточиться на 100% только на балансе между персонажами. Баланс - это не просто пребывание и поражение одного монстра. Например, нужно проверить одного убийцу против всех остальных 9 классов. Вносите изменения после каждой дуэли и запускайте ее снова и снова. Это тоже заняло много времени. 

По инерции меч был ОП ВС. Вы думали, другие 9 классов чувствовали себя счастливыми, когда можно было по одному стрелять с AOE всех? Я так не думаю. 

Итак, в конце - пожалуйста, проявите немного терпения, и я просто сделаю свою работу. Думаю, никто не может сказать, что здесь нет никаких изменений. Мы стараемся обеспечить лучший сервис и игровой опыт. Спасибо за внимание. Это мой ответ.

Return damage to the killer! and rest and change the balance further, so that while you are checking, we can more or less play this hero!we want to play and not endure!

whatever you say! slayer was a weak hero and you made him even weaker

я уже понял, как нас убивал Beasty на х5000, с камерой отдаленной. Так вот простой вопрос, почему у "игрока" доступ к обновам раньше их выхода? или он не игрок?Причина тому, убийства в арене легенд не видя врага! Было это в понедельник вечером! И дальше .... Почему у СМ завышенный радиус атаки? это такой прикол?

I already understood how Beasty killed us at x5000, with a remote camera. So here's a simple question, why does the "player" have access to updates before they are released? or is he not a player? The reason for this is the murder in the arena of legends without seeing the enemy! It was Monday night! And further .... Why does the SM have an overestimated attack radius? is it such a joke?

32 minutes ago, ukrnet said:

я уже понял, как нас убивал Beasty на х5000, с камерой отдаленной. Так вот простой вопрос, почему у "игрока" доступ к обновам раньше их выхода? или он не игрок?Причина тому, убийства в арене легенд не видя врага! Было это в понедельник вечером! И дальше .... Почему у СМ завышенный радиус атаки? это такой прикол?

I already understood how Beasty killed us at x5000, with a remote camera. So here's a simple question, why does the "player" have access to updates before they are released? or is he not a player? The reason for this is the murder in the arena of legends without seeing the enemy! It was Monday night! And further .... Why does the SM have an overestimated attack radius? is it such a joke?

I got this file from other people and I was the one who sent the file to Arturs, not that I had this file before it was released, it was publicly available on other websites a long time ago. Many people were using it for months, as soon as I got access to this file I messaged Arturs about it and he made a file accessible to everyone.

Why even u balancing PvP now not before creating server??! For what i invest my time and money then? For your one day "ah im gonna nerf Slayer now" ? What kind of move is that ? Shame on you.

• Haha 1

Just now, ukrnet said:

Are you seriously ? 70% players played with a remote camera from Prime server opening... Just use google , communicate with another players to know a little more about this game.

7 минут назад, korasx сказал:

Почему даже балансировка PvP теперь не выполняется до создания сервера ??! На что я тогда вкладываю свое время и деньги? За ваш один день "а, я сейчас убью Slayer"? Что это за ход? Тебе должно быть стыдно.

Not everyone uses the forum! and how many disgruntled people who do not like it and do not write here! some of them will simply leave the server, someone will write and if they do not fix it, they will also leave! it is not right! it's the same as upgrading the strongest hero instead of fixing it!

Im already offline. if they didnt rewind the patch im not going back - Slayer 91rr

• Haha 1

15 минут назад, korasx сказал:

Я уже не в сети. если патч не перемотали, назад не вернусь - Slayer 91rr

my patience is also not much left! so much time wasted! If they don't fix anything or change my race, I'll leave too!

all noobs crying about their Slayers, when their slayers are not even max rr and still running with lvl 2 wings 😄 Bunch of Idiots 😄 Just keep crying!! 😄😄😄 
First try to gear up your character than cry, I see only 1 slayer in good gear and w3 in server, all other are just crybabies who think why they die from 1 hit when they run in w2+9 and set +9  tier 1 or 2 😄😄 pathetic people 😄 
 @zaa1
@korasx
I would like to know your Slayer nicknames to see your geard characters, probably not even 100rr

• Like 1

i don't have problem with the class. its just the new patch doesn't allow me to keep playing. it keeps me disconnected all the time. even though i already download the new patch and paste it on the folder. 

56 минут назад, Much сказал:

все нубы плачут о своих Убийцах, когда их Убийцы даже не максимум Р.Р. и по- прежнему работают с лвло 2 крыла 😄 связки идиотов 😄 Просто продолжайте плакать !! 😄😄😄 
Сначала попробуйте вооружить своего персонажа, чем плакать, я вижу только 1 убийцу в хорошем снаряжении и w3 на сервере, все остальные просто плаксы, которые думают, почему они умирают от 1 удара, когда они бегут в w2 + 9 и устанавливают +9 уровень 1 или 2 😄😄 жалких человека 😄 
@korasx 
@ zaa1
Я бы хотел узнать ваши никнеймы в Slayer, чтобы увидеть ваших персонажей в экипировке, возможно, даже не 100rr

Dress up another hero is good too! and you will see what will happen)) but wait in Davias or Lorencia in good things with a killer 90 resets against Dark Lord 5resets) then you will understand)
then you will understand) that your things and drops will not help finish the monster

3 часа назад, tongshinwa сказал:

i don't have problem with the class. its just the new patch doesn't allow me to keep playing. it keeps me disconnected all the time. even though i already download the new patch and paste it on the folder. 

Try reinstalling the game client.

Sword Inertia IS NOT a PVP skill. 

I have never seen anyone use this skill for PVP, because its take a lot of time to cause damage to enemy after cast. 100%  player using piercing for PVP and sword inertia for train level.

i dont know why they neft this skill of slayer. she has no defense, and now she has no ability to cause damage either.

maybe  ADMIN should delete this character. LOL

P/s: sorry for bad english

Great update but one question... how comes the jewels dont display the  amount??? How do I know who sell 1 bless or 10 or 50???

Can you do something about that? 

Thank you