MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Pandora Mining

If you are tired from fighting with players and monsters, you can pick up a pick and test your luck! 
Pandora pick is about the luck. So you can find the Pandora Pick with little chance in drop from Box of Luck.

Pandora Pick
Pandora pick mu online

To unlock the location in the map, you need to equip the Pandora Pick. You can find the location in the Safe Zone in Lost Tower.

There is a total of 5 mining stages. Put your mouse above the mines and if you see a moving pick animation, you can start the mining process. In case of luck, a number which represents the amount of Jewel of Bless which you can acquire, will appear above the mine. With each stage the mine will get bigger and the amount of jewels will increase, but the possibility of success will decrease. 

a7ee873f3162eaf9b0fde66a52859633.jpg

If you want to risk and acquire the stones you have mined so far, just left click anywhere else and a information window will pop-up giving you the option to acquire the jewels. 
If you have completed all 5 stages, you will automatically acquire all your jewels as well as a 10% chance of a surprise gift in the form of even more jewels. 

Blue Mining Area mu online Purple Mining Area mu online Gold Mining Area mu online
  Blue Mining Area Purple Mining Area Gold Mining Area
Stage 1 1 Jewel of Bless 2 Jewel of Bless 3 Jewel of Bless
Stage 2 2 Jewel of Bless 4 Jewel of Bless 6 Jewel of Bless
Stage 3 4 Jewel of Bless 8 Jewel of Bless 12 Jewel of Bless
Stage 4 8 Jewel of Bless 16 Jewel of Bless 24 Jewel of Bless
Stage 5 16 Jewel of Bless 32 Jewel of Bless 48 Jewel of Bless
Special Prize (10%) 100 Jewel of Bless 200 Jewel of Bless 300 Jewel of Bless

The Pandora Pick looses durability with each mining, and you can't to repair it.

Edited by Arturs Vesna
  • Wow 1

source.gif

how do i remove the pick from inventory when loses entire durability? bcoz it canot be sold

9 часов назад, stocker сказал:

how do i remove the pick from inventory when loses entire durability? bcoz it canot be sold

Check it now.

source.gif

В 21.09.2020 в 15:48, kyuu002 сказал:

Hi, 

I can't get rid of the pandora's pick in my inventory, I can't repair it nor drop/sell it.

Hello. Soon will be auto-update, when this will be fixed.

source.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this